A functional gilet for your commute
Cycling Plus Magazine
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need.
Find out more about Cycling Plus magazine on our website: CyclingPlus.com.
Cycling Plus Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to Cycling Plus magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a copy of the manual for modern road cyclists
Start your Cycling Plus Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Cycling Plus Magazine team
Revised model offers greater accuracy
Latest update of a racing classic
You’ve been framed…
Aero styling for the road
Low gears, high performance
French comfort special
The long-established Allez has had a major overhaul for 2018
Let's be having you, 2018
Trek’s lightweight race machine gets even lighter
Disc-braked endurance bike built for comfort rather than speed
Super-stiff skeleton shoes