The compact classic gains discs
Cycling Plus Magazine
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need.
Cycling Plus Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to Cycling Plus magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a copy of the manual for modern road cyclists
Start your Cycling Plus Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Cycling Plus Magazine team
Giant’s new all-round road bike has replaced the entry-level Defy
25 bikes in the mix for the coveted Bike of the Year gong
Can the bargain price entry-level PR7 deliver the Merlin magic?
Fast and airy aero lid
Has the venerable Allez still got the get-up-and-go?
Cushioned carbon for increased comfort
Entry-level sprung road machine
All-road titanium from Down Under
Top value titanium from a British institution
Pricey perch from Italy
Back-road endurance machine that’s ready for all seasons