Cutting-edge aero bike from one of Italy’s oldest brands
Cycling Plus Magazine
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need.
Find out more about Cycling Plus magazine on our website: CyclingPlus.com.
Cycling Plus Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to Cycling Plus magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a copy of the manual for modern road cyclists
Start your Cycling Plus Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Cycling Plus Magazine team
Can this exclusive build elevate the SLR to superbike status?
Aero Disc, now there’s a thing
Lightweight cyclocross special
This Domane looks like a wheely good deal
Built for speed, combining aero and stiffness
Italian design for your next adventure
Our Budget Bike of the Year is revealed
Astonishingly well specced alloy
A great fun frameset with kit to match
Racy alloy disc machine delivers