A crazy expensive but truly blissful fat-tyre ride
Cycling Plus Magazine
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need.
Find out more about Cycling Plus magazine on our website: CyclingPlus.com.
Cycling Plus Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to Cycling Plus magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a copy of the manual for modern road cyclists
Start your Cycling Plus Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Cycling Plus Magazine team
Stiff, tough, tubeless road or rough wheels for deep wallets
Sweet aero-disc wheels from the pioneers of wide, tubeless road-rim tech
Be seen and warm
A gilet for all seasons
A light top-quality waterproof
Will swaying pedals rock your world?
More protection and more speed
A great all-weather option
British brand’s flagship machine
Bargain bikes, Britain's flattest ride, the truth about tyres, plus much, much more in the latest issue of Cycling Plus!
Aluminium Domane inherits Trek’s comfort-boosting elastomer