'I really don't think I look like Jay Z'
Procycling magazine is the authoritative, worldwide voice of international professional road racing, distributed in every country where there are English-speaking fans.
Procycling Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to procycling magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss an issue from the worldwide voice of professional road racing
Start your Procycling Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Procycling Magazine team
Will Cav's new nickname stick? Daniel Friebe hopes so
American Christian Vande Velde is a class act
… in which Daniel muses on Riccò rumours and the meaning of "Doping free"
'Where's my dunce cap, teacher?'
Our creativity in the press room has run dry
It's on our minds, just not on our lips
Little Prince and the Cobra aiming for yellow
Bernard Hinault, move over
Or, why Kim Kirchen won't win the Tour
Tom Boonen last Belgian to wear yellow