Is the more conventional convertible lid still super?
What Mountain Bike Magazine
What Mountain Bike is the magazine that gets to the heart of what matters in mountain biking, whether it's new bikes, fresh kit, inspiring photography or the low down on the latest trail developments.
What Mountain Bike Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to What Mountain Bike magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a packed issue of what to ride, where to ride and how to ride!
Start your What Mountain Bike Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Kiwi gearbox DH bike specialist goes enduro
Forward thinking geometry e-MTB
The Halifax hardtail that thinks it’s a full-sus Alp slayer
A decent budget full-sus without all the fuss
A rigid plus bike with an eye for big adventures
Multi-mode masterpiece that’s both race fast and rowdy
Focus’ new Jam cranks the trail party volume up to 12
Updated Meta is a properly ready-to-riot trail weapon
The closest you’ll get to a stag party on two wheels
Sheffield steel ripper that’s ready to go full monty
Outstanding value, sweetly detailed, all-round trail perfection