Partner promotion: Total Cycle Assist offer 20 percent off bike accident cover
By BikeRadar | Friday, October 18, 2013 8.00am
Total Cycle Assist are offering 20 percent off bike insurance for BikeRadar readers Total Cycle Assist
This week you can save 20 percent on cover for all your family's bikes. Total Cycle Assist provide multi-bike family accident cover for cyclists with the following benefits:
- Get your bike repaired locally with no excess to pay*
- If the bike cannot be repaired, it will be replaced*
- Helpline and specialist legal support
- Physiotherapy treatment at a private clinic if you're injured in a non-fault accident*
- Coverage for every kind of pedal and electric bike
This offer is available until 31 October so redeem your exclusive discount by visiting Total Cycle Assist and enter discount code BR20.
* In the event of a non-fault accident.
Want to be the first to hear about new exclusive cycling deals? Sign up to BikeRadar Recommends to receive our weekly email.
You can follow BikeRadar on Twitter at twitter.com/bikeradar and on
Facebook at facebook.com/BikeRadar.
can also improve your fitness and train with us on training.bikeradar.com.