Anywhere decent to ride near Swansea? SA1

Discuss Off road routes, route conditions and the facilities here.
Concorde
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 23:39 pm

Anywhere decent to ride near Swansea? SA1

Postby Concorde » Fri Sep 21, 2012 08:43 am

Anywhere round here, not expecting mad made trails or anything, but something a bit better than roads.

Cheers

User avatar
welshkev
Posts: 9291
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 16:36 pm

Re: Anywhere decent to ride near Swansea? SA1

Postby welshkev » Fri Sep 21, 2012 08:48 am

clyne woods isn't too far out of town is it? and you've got that big hill up behind port tennant, i know there's some trails up there as my mate used to ride there :D
like music? check out: www.rredracer.com

Concorde
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 23:39 pm

Re: Anywhere decent to ride near Swansea? SA1

Postby Concorde » Fri Sep 21, 2012 08:54 am

welshkev wrote:clyne woods isn't too far out of town is it? and you've got that big hill up behind port tennant, i know there's some trails up there as my mate used to ride there :D


Sweet, will get googling!

Cheers

User avatar
mini-eggs
Posts: 786
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:11 am

Re: Anywhere decent to ride near Swansea? SA1

Postby mini-eggs » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:46 am

Kilvey hill - downhill track
Clyne woods - lots to do there, general tracks in woods, downhill, jumps, xc stuff, pump track.

if you want super easy tarmac - just ride the seafront swwansea to mumbles

Concorde
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 23:39 pm

Re: Anywhere decent to ride near Swansea? SA1

Postby Concorde » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:47 am

mini-eggs wrote:Kilvey hill - downhill track
Clyne woods - lots to do there, general tracks in woods, downhill, jumps, xc stuff, pump track.

if you want super easy tarmac - just ride the seafront swwansea to mumbles

User avatar
mini-eggs
Posts: 786
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:11 am

Re: Anywhere decent to ride near Swansea? SA1

Postby mini-eggs » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:10 am

There's also the woods in llansamlet enterprise park....its next to morrisons, some nice little tracks in there too.

Concorde
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 23:39 pm

Re: Anywhere decent to ride near Swansea? SA1

Postby Concorde » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:36 am

mini-eggs wrote:There's also the woods in llansamlet enterprise park....its next to morrisons, some nice little tracks in there too.


Great help, cheers both.


Return to “Routes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests