B&B near Glentress

Discuss Off road routes, route conditions and the facilities here.
Andy B

Postby Andy B » Sun Jun 24, 2007 14:43 pm

Andy B

Postby Andy B » Sun Jun 24, 2007 14:49 pm

I had a look around the Shalem B&B when I was up @ GT last year, very nice place.

Very friendly owners, who looked after one of my mates bikes in their garage overnight FOC!

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><center><font color="green"><i>Official Forum Potty Mouth 2007</i></font id="green"></center></font id="size1"><font size="1"><hr noshade size="1"><center><font color="violet">My Flickr Album, With <b>new</b> updated bike pics</font id="violet">
<font color="green">Me & My Bikes</font id="green"> <font color="orange">Orange Bikes</font id="orange"> <font color="blue">Howies© </font id="blue"><font color="black">moredirt photo gallery</font id="black">
<font color="purple">'05 C2C Pic's, </font id="purple"><font color="red"> Red Bull Soap Box Race </font id="red"><font color="black">&</font id="black"><font color="brown"> Snowboarding Pics</font id="brown"></center></font id="size1">

big p

Postby big p » Sun Jun 24, 2007 17:02 pm

stop in the glentress hotel, from the hub, go to the end of the road as though you are leaving, turn left and walk for about 20 seconds, look left and your there!!!!!!!! the breakfast is awesome and there's lots of it

the best bike club in the world..... maybe
my photos

Return to “Routes”