No more cakes

Get fit for riding.
saz

Postby saz » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:28 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Cazzdevil</i>

Hourglass? Is that a polite way of saying "big t!ts
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Ha ha! Its funny how you see that as a negative thing though!! We all seem to want what we aint got. If I gain weight I just look butch.[:(]

<center><font color="violet"><b>ME AND MY BIKE</b></font id="violet"></center>

trio25

Postby trio25 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 14:56 pm

I could be tempted gf3. I've nothing planned that weekend. But I've never gone that far on road and I can't tempt any of my friends to join me. Might try and persuade the OH.

Aux1

Postby Aux1 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 17:31 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jamieayres</i>

Beer is my downfall...

anyways, i found some of the tips here helpful:

http://zenhabits.net/2007/05/top-42-exercise-hacks/

<hr noshade size="1">
Wrath '07

Beer is my downhill! [:D]

I can't climb a hill, and not drink one or two at the top! And then I go for the descent. But it doesn't make me drunk and less coordinated, it just relaxes and refreshes me and makes me even more cheerful [:)]

-----------------
<font size="1">To clip or not to clip, that is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind of men to suffer the dings and contusions of unclipp'd riding, or to bind thy feet against a sea of gnarly singletrack and by these contraptions, ride o'er them with ease. To clip... to slip no more, and by clipping to end the buttache and the thousand natural shocks that ryders are heir to; tis a consummation devoutly to be honed. No clip - to slip perchance to be thrashed most heinously...</font id="size1">

KTM Ultra Flite 2007

gary_fisher3

Postby gary_fisher3 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 17:51 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by trio25</i>

I could be tempted gf3. I've nothing planned that weekend. But I've never gone that far on road and I can't tempt any of my friends to join me. Might try and persuade the OH.

Don't worry about it, if you're serious I will arrange for you both to ride with the Leek lads (and Ruth). So you wont be on your own.

If you do loose the group the route will be <b>very</b> well sign posted; and as it goes around in a big circle so it's actually quite easy to take a shortcut back to the start/finish. There will be loads of marshals / food stops along the way to keep you going.

I'm afraid there are lots of hills so it's real tough ride. But it's well within the abilities of someone that can do a 100k merida.

Return to “Health, Fitness & Training”