dougzz wrote: LeicesterLad wrote: ddraver wrote: rob churchill wrote:
sherer wrote:I think it's obviously that what one brother does the other does too so this reflects bad on both of them.
No, it isnt....
Are you really that naive DD?
So we're in favour of Cav doing time for drug trafficking?
Edit: Read back a bit further and noticed that ThomThom claims "They literally live in the same bedroom." What is it with the Bertie fan club meaning you have to get on Andy Schleck the whole time
Because while everybody else hates Bertie, we need a hate figure too
Besides, I don't mind Andy these days actually, I don't regard him as a hero or anything - equally I don't regard him as the face of clean cycling, my reasoned decision is:
1. His training partner is a convicted doper
2. His housemate is a convicted doper
3. His brother is a convicted doper
4. His team-mate is a convicted doper
5. His Boss was behind the biggest doping scandal in recent memory
6. Radioshack ooze dirt
7. Only rides *really* well once a year
8. He didn't lamblast Bertie when he got done for doping - infact he was even sympathetic
9. He hasn't made any comment of any merit on LA, Bruyneel etc.
Granted, much of this is guilt by association - though on this forum that is usually taken as 100% proof.
I regard both Schlecks as a kind of Ivan Basso figure - bit dirty, always there or there abouts when they want to be, nice enough as people etc.
Just my opinion. Plus if Frank was doing it back in the day with fuentes then that blows DD's 'desperate ageing rider' theory out of the water and means that Andy has known about his brothers habits for a while.