Boonen's saddle

Talk about competitive road cycling in all its forms
disgruntledgoat

Re: Boonen's saddle

Postby disgruntledgoat » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:51 pm

Richmond Racer wrote:Simoni must have had his stash to hand - he wouldnt have been able to resist the jacuzzi setting without it, surely

How dare you! :P
"In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent

Pross

Postby Pross » Thu Jan 10, 2013 14:29 pm

I reckon that's Cav's home telephone number that Boonen is getting then when he knows Cav is on a jaunt around France for 3 weeks he'll be making arrangements with Peta (or is she a bit old for his tastes?).

I'm still confused as to whether Richmond Racer is male or female after this thread. I've always assumed male but a few comments have now made me wonder!

inkyfingers

Postby inkyfingers » Thu Jan 10, 2013 17:25 pm

How young does Cunego look in that photo. Anyone else remember when he was good?
"I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)

Above The Cows

Postby Above The Cows » Thu Jan 10, 2013 19:46 pm

Richmond Racer wrote:all right, I'll put it out there, Eisel is better looking than either of them

This.

But seriously poor Bernie. What is he going to think seeing that Cav has a new bromance going on? :shock: :wink:
Correlation is not causation.

"He's not the new Merckx, he's just a very talented cyclist!"

Richmond Racer

Postby Richmond Racer » Thu Jan 10, 2013 19:50 pm

Above The Cows wrote:
Richmond Racer wrote:all right, I'll put it out there, Eisel is better looking than either of them

This.

But seriously poor Bernie. What is he going to think seeing that Cav has a new bromance going on? :shock: :wink:

I do seriously have this vision of Cav making a big song and dance with his new bestie in front of Bernie the first time they're all racing together - Qatar probably - to try to make him jealous and make him sorry he didnt move with him.

Bernie, being a guy, wont even notice.

Richmond Racer

Postby Richmond Racer » Thu Jan 10, 2013 22:35 pm

Pross wrote:I reckon that's Cav's home telephone number that Boonen is getting then when he knows Cav is on a jaunt around France for 3 weeks he'll be making arrangements with Peta (or is she a bit old for his tastes?).

I'm still confused as to whether Richmond Racer is male or female after this thread. I've always assumed male but a few comments have now made me wonder!

More Giro Donne than Giro d'Italia?

Cycloslalomeur

Postby Cycloslalomeur » Fri Jan 11, 2013 06:37 am

Boonen on the bike? I would. Off? Meh.

Pross

Postby Pross » Fri Jan 11, 2013 08:57 am

Richmond Racer wrote:
Pross wrote:I reckon that's Cav's home telephone number that Boonen is getting then when he knows Cav is on a jaunt around France for 3 weeks he'll be making arrangements with Peta (or is she a bit old for his tastes?).

More Giro Donne than Giro d'Italia?

Surely not, you know stuff about sport and things :shock: :lol:

Return to “Pro Race”