T & R: Dummies Run

Talk about competitive road cycling in all its forms
No tA Doctor

Re: T & R: Dummies Run

Postby No tA Doctor » Sat Feb 09, 2013 20:34 pm

Richmond Racer wrote:
Macaloon wrote:Hmm. Overheard a farcical underwear monger wondering why NoTaGobshoot just lawyered-up.

No, no, you misheard. Its freezing in Copenhagen, and he was LAYERING up

It is bloody freezing in Copenhagen, but layering up would suggest I was contemplating going outside. What you actually heard was "laying up". On the sofa.
“Road racing was over and the UCI had banned my riding positions on the track, so it was like ‘Jings, crivvens, help ma Boab, what do I do now? I know, I’ll go away and be depressed for 10 years’.”

@DrHeadgear

Steve Abraham's attempt at the year record

rob churchill

Postby rob churchill » Sat Feb 09, 2013 21:00 pm

No tA Doctor wrote:
Richmond Racer wrote:
Macaloon wrote:Hmm. Overheard a farcical underwear monger wondering why NoTaGobshoot just lawyered-up.

It is bloody freezing in Copenhagen, but layering up would suggest I was contemplating going outside. What you actually heard was "laying up". On the sofa.

Fibber. What she heard was;

"He's needing his dope, a bargain, and he's paying up."
I have a policy of only posting comment on the internet under my real name. This is to moderate my natural instinct to flame your fatuous, ill-informed, irrational, credulous, bigoted, semi-literate opinions to carbon, you knuckle-dragging f***wits.

No tA Doctor

Postby No tA Doctor » Sat Feb 09, 2013 21:04 pm

rob churchill wrote:
No tA Doctor wrote:
Richmond Racer wrote:

Fibber. What she heard was;

"He's needing his dope, a bargain, and he's paying up."

I would never say such a thing.

Paying up? Shocking. Never.
“Road racing was over and the UCI had banned my riding positions on the track, so it was like ‘Jings, crivvens, help ma Boab, what do I do now? I know, I’ll go away and be depressed for 10 years’.”

@DrHeadgear

Macaloon

Postby Macaloon » Sun Feb 10, 2013 09:12 am

INBOX: A startling dossier documenting the seamy side of one prominent forum member's post-count passport manipulation.

Thanks for the PM, you steaming great patriot. Your secret's safe until I need to grass someone up for amnesty points.
...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.

micron

Postby micron » Sun Feb 10, 2013 09:28 am

Seems like I missed all the fun last night though wish to absolutely refute that my dancing in any way resembles a jellyfish in a tourniquet sh1t faced or not

Truth? I'm micron and I'm a dirty food slut

Reconciliation? Hey I'll group hug if you will

Macaloon

Postby Macaloon » Sun Feb 10, 2013 09:59 am

micron wrote:Seems like I missed all the fun last night though wish to absolutely refute that my dancing in any way resembles a jellyfish in a tourniquet sh1t faced or not

Tell it to the judge :wink: Which brings me to some troubling due process trifles that OCD, in his haste to be the first to post his big TRC thread idea, seems to have completely neglected. Who are the judges? Habeus Cyclist: who's going to release me from the stocks?

No tA Doctor

Postby No tA Doctor » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:08 am

Macaloon wrote:
micron wrote:Seems like I missed all the fun last night though wish to absolutely refute that my dancing in any way resembles a jellyfish in a tourniquet sh1t faced or not

Tell it to the judge :wink: Which brings me to some troubling due process trifles that OCD, in his haste to be the first to post his big TRC thread idea, seems to have completely neglected. Who are the judges? Habeus Cyclist: who's going to release me from the stocks?

Biking Bernie sits in judgement upon us all. Though we do not see his presence, he sees deep into every one of us and on the day of reckoning he will hold us accountable for our sins.

But getting back to the T&R commission, DennisN will be the judge. While not everyone will be happy with being judged by someone who tends to disregard the contents of a post in favour of an interpretation strongly flavoured by what he'd like it to say, on the positive side he won't judge any of us until he's had a beer with us.

@DrHeadgear

OCDuPalais

Postby OCDuPalais » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:25 am

Macaloon wrote:

Firstly, I'd like apologise for reading that as "dirty fool slut"... Sometimes we see what we want to see, eh?
Secondly, as this was an attempt to mimic how the T&C Commission might actually work, we should arrange an AGM in some tax haven (Switzerland and Andorra currently too cold - Cayman Islands?) and spend so long squabbling about the details that we hope that the racing season and some new low level doping revelations take the attention off of us and everybody loses interest and we don't actually have to come to a decision about anything.

Macaloon

Postby Macaloon » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:19 am

No tA Doctor wrote: But getting back to the T&R commission, DennisN will be the judge.

Corking idea. 'Cept DennisN was last seen way up-river in the LA thread, in full tribal regalia mumbling closing lines from Conrad Novellas.

Richmond Racer

Postby Richmond Racer » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:23 am

Macaloon wrote:
No tA Doctor wrote: But getting back to the T&R commission, DennisN will be the judge.

Corking idea. 'Cept DennisN was last seen way up-river in the LA thread, in full tribal regalia mumbling closing lines from Conrad Novellas.

'tis true. Werner Herzog has also been spotted in the area, they're believed to be working together.

EPO Delivery Man

Postby EPO Delivery Man » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Does anyone need any of my secret sauce?

Macaloon

Postby Macaloon » Sun Feb 10, 2013 13:17 pm

EPO Delivery Man wrote:Does anyone need any of my secret sauce?

I can think of several in dire want of some Truth serum.

micron

Postby micron » Sun Feb 10, 2013 15:23 pm

Hahaha looks like this truth & reconciliation stuff is just fatally flawed, huh : wink:

frenchfighter

Postby frenchfighter » Sun Feb 10, 2013 15:53 pm

Hmm maybe I'll have to edit that...
Contador is the Greatest

frenchfighter

Postby frenchfighter » Sun Feb 10, 2013 15:59 pm

micron wrote:Truth? I'm micron and I'm a dirty food slut

Never heard this before. Does it mean you like pasta alla puttanesca?
Contador is the Greatest

mididoctors

Postby mididoctors » Sun Feb 10, 2013 18:56 pm

you need a board/committee that asks the questions and PMs subpoenas to witnesses
"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Return to “Pro Race”