Roadracer Mudguards

New to Cycling? Want some advice? Start here...
redvee

Re: Roadracer Mudguards

Postby redvee » Sat Oct 06, 2012 22:24 pm

They might look flimsy but they are flexible, on my Tricross single I've got larger clearances and have had the front guard folded double against they tyre. I stopped, unfolded it and reattached the stays and rode off, 30 seconds max delay.

briantrumpet

Postby briantrumpet » Sat Oct 06, 2012 23:01 pm

Peddle Up! wrote:Getting ahead of myself, I know :) but what's the best way to store them.

I think mine would be an unconventional approach - I rested them on a music stand, so the ends were hanging down, with the apex of the curve resting against the top part of the stand. (Rubbish description, and no photo, sorry.) I probably should have used the stand to put some studies on and done more trumpet practice.

redvee

Postby redvee » Sat Oct 06, 2012 23:47 pm

briantrumpet wrote:
Peddle Up! wrote:Getting ahead of myself, I know :) but what's the best way to store them.

I think mine would be an unconventional approach - I rested them on a music stand, so the ends were hanging down, with the apex of the curve resting against the top part of the stand. (Rubbish description, and no photo, sorry.) I probably should have used the stand to put some studies on and done more trumpet practice.

You're just blowing your own trumpet about finding a storage solution :lol:

Return to “Road Beginners”