stolen

Serious discussion of cycling issues
pete236uk

stolen

Postby pete236uk » Fri Jun 08, 2007 07:36 am

Someone stole my gary fisher mountain bike in Letchworth herts on thurs first bike i have stolen talk about weeed off it was a marlin blue with slick tyres what a gutter and this was locked outside my office on private property what a joke

peter

Archcp

Postby Archcp » Fri Jun 08, 2007 08:23 am

Sorry to hear it, it's always a real bummer to lose a bike, but I think you mean to say "first bike i have <b>had</b> stolen", not what you've said... Unless you mean it's your first bike: "First bike I have, stolen..."

If I had a baby elephant, it could help me clean the car. If I had a car.

Eat My Dust

Postby Eat My Dust » Fri Jun 08, 2007 08:37 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Arch</i>

Sorry to hear it, it's always a real bummer to lose a bike, but I think you mean to say "first bike i have <b>had</b> stolen", not what you've said... Unless you mean it's your first bike: "First bike I have, stolen..."

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I was thinking that your post was a bit pedantic, but it's pretty funny!!

SNAPS

Archcp

Postby Archcp » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:42 pm

Yeah, sorry, I'm feeling a bit pedantic just now (a chorus of people say "only now?).

But it is a case where a lack of punctuation makes it a bit hard to understand the finer points of meaning...

But like I said, it's horrible to have a bike nicked, however eloquently you right about it... Bad luck Pete..[:(]

Noodley

Postby Noodley » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:46 pm

write on sister [:D]

CometGirl

Postby CometGirl » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:46 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Arch</i>

Yeah, sorry, I'm feeling a bit pedantic just now (a chorus of people say "only now?).

But it is a case where a lack of punctuation makes it a bit hard to understand the finer points of meaning...

But like I said, it's horrible to have a bike nicked, however eloquently you <b>right</b> about it... Bad luck Pete..[:(]

Arch! [:0]

Mosschops2

Postby Mosschops2 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 13:11 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CometGirl</i>

But like I said, it's horrible to have a bike nicked, however eloquently you <b>right</b> about it... Bad luck Pete..[:(]

Arch! [:0]

[:0][:0]

<font size="1">Have you ever tried pressing Alt+F4 ??</font id="size1">

The Bosscp

Postby The Bosscp » Fri Jun 08, 2007 13:19 pm

But like I said, it's horrible to have a bike nicked, however eloquently you right about it... Bad luck Pete..[:(]

Eeeeh, young 'uns today eh. It's all in the way they're upbrung.

Archcp

Postby Archcp » Fri Jun 08, 2007 15:15 pm

Bugger. Buggerbuggerbugger. Buggerit.

<hangs head in shame and goes off to fall on ritual sword>

Asterixcp

Postby Asterixcp » Fri Jun 08, 2007 15:46 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Patrick Stevens</i>

Arch has never corrected my grammar.

She's met her then?

Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..

Brock_71

Postby Brock_71 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 16:04 pm

rofl..
Arch clearly isn't the woman I thought she was.. 'however eloquently you right about it..' tsssss I'm off to find someone else to look up to.

Sorry to hear about your bike Pete, I expect Joey sucko will be along any moment to explain how (if you were cleverer) you would've had insurance, so that will be of some comfort.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">A bicycle is for life, not just for Christmas.</font id="size1">

Archcp

Postby Archcp » Fri Jun 08, 2007 16:15 pm

<mumbles miserabley>

It was a typo, I know it's the wrong word, I just typed the wrong one, and didn't proofread properly...

<shuffles off in shame>

graham56

Postby graham56 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 06:34 am

My grandma is always wright

Keith Oates

Postby Keith Oates » Sun Jun 10, 2007 07:05 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by graham56</i>

My grandma is always wright
Does that mean you are Graham Wright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------
Ride Daily, Keep Healthy

Return to “Campaign”