Kenny & Hoy at Rotterdam Six

For those who like going round in circles
durhamwasp

Kenny & Hoy at Rotterdam Six

Postby durhamwasp » Tue Nov 27, 2012 22:37 pm

Just got back from my first Gent Zesdaagse and having attended this years Rotterdam Six too, i can honestly say there is nowt between them! Rotterdam Six was absolute quality, and now im tempted to go to this now those 2 and Bauge have been announced.

Would highly recommend people going.
http://www.snookcycling.wordpress.com - Reports on Cingles du Mont Ventoux, Alpe D'Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Paris-Roubaix Sportive & Tour of Flanders Sportive, Amstel Gold Xperience, Vosges, C2C, WOTR routes....

Yellow Peril

Re: Kenny & Hoy at Rotterdam Six

Postby Yellow Peril » Wed Nov 28, 2012 07:16 am

durhamwasp wrote:Just got back from my first Gent Zesdaagse and having attended this years Rotterdam Six too, i can honestly say there is nowt between them! Rotterdam Six was absolute quality, and now im tempted to go to this now those 2 and Bauge have been announced.

Would highly recommend people going.

oooh I like the sound of that. I'm just back from gent as well, had a whale of a time again. It really is quality entertainment. I have to say the wimmin's omnium was a bit limp which is a shame as I think there is a place for that there as well.

Great racing by De Ketele (superb tache). Marvulli was the star for me he's a great crowd pleaser. Thought his Wiggo face mask was a good wheeze.

durhamwasp

Re: Kenny & Hoy at Rotterdam Six

Postby durhamwasp » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:11 am

Yeah Marvulli was a star in Rotterdam last January too. About 6 British guys infront of us all had them masks on, and he was laughing when he came on to warm up, pointing at them etc. Then he must have got one off them at the end! Quality
http://www.snookcycling.wordpress.com - Reports on Cingles du Mont Ventoux, Alpe D'Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Paris-Roubaix Sportive & Tour of Flanders Sportive, Amstel Gold Xperience, Vosges, C2C, WOTR routes....

Return to “Track”