Winter Toe cover

What bike and bike bits should you buy?
bluedog99

Winter Toe cover

Postby bluedog99 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 18:34 pm

Hi, can anybody recommend a toe cover that will fit a Euro size 48 shoe? The ones i have seen online are one size, so any help welcome.Cheers.
Rourke 853 Team Pro Custom.

mfin

Re: Winter Toe cover

Postby mfin » Fri Oct 05, 2012 22:42 pm

http://www.parker-international.co.uk/20726/Pearl-Izumi-14381006-Elite-Thermal-Cycling-Toe-Covers.html

I can't be entirely sure here.... but I have some Pearl Izumi (not these ones, some other model ones I just tried to look up but failed to find in 'L/XL' anywhere), but these ones are available in L/XL and Id be pretty sure they'd fit... or look for other Pearl Izumi ones on this basis, (Im rambling but my ones are defintely generous on the sizing).

Some of the makes only do one size don't they.

Only thing Id say about the PI ones I have is I did have to scissor the cleat hole a little bigger for my cleats, but that was a one minute job.

bluedog99

Re: Winter Toe cover

Postby bluedog99 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:26 am

mfin wrote:http://www.parker-international.co.uk/20726/Pearl-Izumi-14381006-Elite-Thermal-Cycling-Toe-Covers.html

I can't be entirely sure here.... but I have some Pearl Izumi (not these ones, some other model ones I just tried to look up but failed to find in 'L/XL' anywhere), but these ones are available in L/XL and Id be pretty sure they'd fit... or look for other Pearl Izumi ones on this basis, (Im rambling but my ones are defintely generous on the sizing).

Some of the makes only do one size don't they.

Only thing Id say about the PI ones I have is I did have to scissor the cleat hole a little bigger for my cleats, but that was a one minute job.

Thanks for that mate i will check them out now. Cheers.
Rourke 853 Team Pro Custom.

Return to “Road Buying Advice”