Thanks!!!!

Find out about the BikeRadar Live cycling festival - Brands Hatch July 10-11, 2010
Tim.s

Thanks!!!!

Postby Tim.s » Mon Jul 12, 2010 20:10 pm

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all involved with organising Bikeradar live 2010!!

We drove up friday night and had a great weekend, the entry price seemed resonable for a whole weekend and the location was great. Was great to see all the Pro's hanging around, The Athertons (Rachel came and bought about 4 cheeseburgers while we were at the burger van!), Sam Pilgrim and Prokop (both on top form), Peaty (eating an apple) and Ollie Beckensale (just generally being pretty damn good at riding a bike!)

Special thanks to -

- Oscar from T.F. Tuned for setting my forks up perfectly before my first event. Legend!
- The folks on the Marin/Whyte stand for enduring my never ending questions and letting me ride all thier awesome new bikes.
- The race marshalls for sitting in the unbearable heat watching other people have fun.
- The burger van owner at the end of the dirt jumps for coming up with a dustbin full of ice on saturday afternoon.

So thanks ,see you next year!
"Didn't hurt"

nonnac85

Postby nonnac85 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 22:02 pm

+1 a wicked weekend. I'll be back next year
My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time

Return to “BikeRadar Live 2010”