JMJ Cycles

Here is the place to post the more serious issues surrounding commuting, bike and kit questions, and buying advice
Graydawg

JMJ Cycles

Postby Graydawg » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:02 am

Dunno if anyone has ever used this guy's website via Ebay but thought I would give him a plug...

www.jmjcycles.co.uk - I ordered through his ebay shop a couple of Nutrack 26"x1.25" Tyres for my girlfriends bike..

Ordered on the friday morning - and delivered to Inverness, Scotland, from Southampton, South Englandshire, the following day. Amazed at how quickly these were dispatched and delivered (obviously Royal Mail had a part to play but even so.....!)

Good news is often hard to come by these days as people are quick to complain and moan about things but I thought I would share this story and this guys business.... Suffice to say, I'll be using him again for parts! :)
2011 Moda Presto
2011 B'Twin Triban 3
Boardman Comp 2013 Singlespeed project.

As impossible as it seems, there was once a time I was unaccustomed to wine.

rgrc28

Re: JMJ Cycles

Postby rgrc28 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 20:47 pm

I've gotta give them a plug too, i live very close to the shop and religiously buy from eBay and pick up locally.
The prices can't be beat, and the weekly deals are a real pot of gold, my wife thinks I'm putting them out of business the amount i save.
Always my first port of call when i need something, and i've been spreading the word to friends.

Return to “Commuting General”