LLandegla Black Runs on a GoPro HD

Post your pictures and videos here!
rocketman76

LLandegla Black Runs on a GoPro HD

Postby rocketman76 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 21:27 pm

Various sections of Llandeglas runs (predominantly the black routes), shot on a GoPro HD hired from the lovely people of ActionCam, who have a tent up at llandegla and rent them out for £10!.

Shot on 16-09-12

https://www.youtube.com/user/davidrichards1301?feature=mhee

Dan Dare

Re: LLandegla Black Runs on a GoPro HD

Postby Dan Dare » Wed Sep 19, 2012 16:41 pm

It's a good idea hiring them out, I spoke to the guy who runs ActionCam last time I was down there though and he said it was a bit quiet for them during the week, I think he just does the weekends over there now.

Is that someone lying in a space blanket off to the side of the boardwalk on the start of the B-Line? Hope they were ok, it's quite a drop off the side of there! Seems like most people seem to end up running wide to the right not long after dropping off the boardwalk too, I ended up sideways into the tree last time I was there :lol:

Noticed you went down the old black run too, not been down there since they opened Parallel Universe but I might give it a go for old times sake next time I'm over there!

rocketman76

Re: LLandegla Black Runs on a GoPro HD

Postby rocketman76 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 16:53 pm

It is, but his mates seemed to have it under control, likewise I hope he's OK. Mate of mine came off the end of the boardwalk a few months back, it seems to be a regular occurrence up there!

We went up to the snowdon viewpoint then took the blacks from there. Hooked up with the new B-Line and followed it all the way in on the new stuff.

Hope they do OK, they're starting to sell them as well now. I think they had a cracking day on Sunday as the emergency service race was there, and lote of them were hiring the cameras out.

Return to “Your pics and vids!”