Lack Of Christmas Spirit

The place for more serious off topic questions, light hearted banter and friendly chat.
Phil Fouracre

Re: Lack Of Christmas Spirit

Postby Phil Fouracre » Mon Dec 24, 2012 15:54 pm

You're right - just had a look at the Lonely Planet forum, sad or what? and it's been closed due to unsuitable/inappropriate posts! oh what a lovely world - Happy Christmas

confused@BR

Postby confused@BR » Mon Dec 24, 2012 17:31 pm

The Christmas Spirit of choice this year, is GIN. Plenty of ice, slices of lemon and some tonic for appearances :wink: This has been a Great Year and my best wishes to all & sundry (you know who you are). Just a bit more sunshine next year please Santa.
'fool'

Gizmodo

Postby Gizmodo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 19:53 pm

For my bit of hum-bug I have now apologised: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40020&t=12896228&start=20#p18051492

I blame it on too much Christmas red wine.

Merry Christmas one and all.

Pinno

Postby Pinno » Mon Dec 24, 2012 20:35 pm

Gizmodo wrote:For my bit of hum-bug I have now apologised: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40020&t=12896228&start=20#p18051492

I blame it on too much Christmas red wine.

Merry Christmas one and all.

Its terrible. I mean you try to help out all these beginners with your years of experience but all you are is a bitter. twisted man with absolutley no comprehension of the hyper sensitivities of the newbie. They are a poor down trodden bunch who have to scrape by on cheap carbon fibre frames and wheels that cost less than £600 and all you do is come out with this awful relentless tirade of gutter sarcasm.
They are the future Wiggos of Britain and don't you dare tell them that they are naive, lazy and want everything spoon fed to them. On Christams day, I expect you to go around to at least 50 newbies and show them methodically how to flip a stem. That for me is the only way I think you should be allowed back here on this forum. Oh and by the way, little Johnnie Scratchbottom Smyth Putiniev from Chelsea got a brand new Colnago from Daddy and last week, he accidentally put it through a puddle and he really needs you to go down there to clean and wax it for him. Don't come back until you've done it - right !?
"It's really tough to make a living, but a man's just gotta try" Disgruntledgoat - who owe's me 10 Goat Bucks

S - The womens Brazilian beach volleyball team
W - Wiggle Honda

Seantheconn: más afeminado que un jamboree de Guías Internacional

Return to “The Cake Stop”