Top 3 things to do in Majorca?

The place for more serious off topic questions, light hearted banter and friendly chat.
Cleat Eastwood

Re: Top 3 things to do in Majorca?

Postby Cleat Eastwood » Fri Feb 01, 2013 18:01 pm

top 3 things to do in majorca go by the name Lisa, Debbie and Miguel (don't ask) :lol:
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Cornerblock

Postby Cornerblock » Fri Feb 01, 2013 18:16 pm

:lol: Miguel. If Claire ever finds out she'll be devastated. It could even turn her.

daviesee

Postby daviesee » Mon Feb 04, 2013 08:55 am

4kicks wrote:......... Its not 1800m climb, only 900, but it does get steeper as you go up. If you really want to make it brutal, just before the bottom there is a sharp right hander where you can take a left turn to Cala Tuent, adds about another 3kms of climbing

Ahhh. Too late for the OP but I just checked out of curiosity. I was obviously thinking of the complete route.
Return from Port Pollensa - Total elevation climbed = 1965m.
None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.

mallorcajeff

Postby mallorcajeff » Mon Feb 04, 2013 21:21 pm

No I do live here pinarello haha. Too late as your here but the weathers good if not a touch windy this weekend. Some good tips above. Can't think of ,any thing to add as when you live somewhere you don't think of what visitors should do. I've not been but have heard Palma aquarium is pretty good. Good advice on the cafe at the bottom of colabra, I did it the other day and it was a very expensive crap sandwich. When you get to the bottom go right along the path and through the tunnel in the mountain and you come out in the inlet and its like coming out into another world. Foot tunnel by the way.
Ride to deia when it's sunny. There is a little supermarket there on the main road and the guy that works behind the till oddly enough used to ride for the and now rides for omega pharma, but I think it's his brothers shop and he helps him.

Return to “The Cake Stop”