Thanks!

Find out about the BikeRadar Live cycling festival - Brands Hatch July 10-11, 2010
Cat With No Tail

Thanks!

Postby Cat With No Tail » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:19 am

After watching 3 days worth of people pissing and moaning about how this was rubbish and that was not fair and about how next year they want it held in the field near their house, I'd just like to be the first to start a thread to say thanks very much to Future and the Bikeradar team for putting on a brilliant event at such a fantastic price.

Yes, the terrain is mostly flat compared to certain places, but the course builders did an outstanding job of getting the very best out of what there was to work with.

The campsite was clean, and the bike lockup was well placed (not to mention FREE).

Registration was dead quick and easy, and the guys and girls running it were helpful and friendly even though it was about a gazillion degrees inside!

Showers and toilets were not far nicer than the offerings at just about every festival I've ever been to (especially the ones that were down by the expo area).

It's always going to be an impossible task to run an event for ALL different types of cyclists, both casual and hardcore racers, and keep everyone happy all weekend, but this wascertainly a good effort.

Cheers :D

Tim.s

Postby Tim.s » Wed Jul 14, 2010 20:39 pm

+1 :D
"Didn't hurt"

ttony002

Postby ttony002 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 20:43 pm

I'd like t add my congratulations and thanks .
used showers in camping area fine when i used them i've been to many places and these showers rank very highly .
Ate in the quad resurant food hot fine plentifull staff polite and helpfull.
bikes to try aplenty something to watch or do at all times.
your's thankfully.
Tony..

Gazlar

Postby Gazlar » Tue Jul 27, 2010 08:35 am

I'd like to agree with all of that, for 25 quid entry, if you don't like the sleeping arrangements find a travelodge!!!!!

it was a great weekend guys, there was something for everyone and I had great fun

looking forward to next years frolics
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

nonnac85

Postby nonnac85 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:12 am

+1 for all the above.

A great weekend and a great price. Loads to watch and do.
My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time

Return to “BikeRadar Live 2010”