Another front mounted child seat option...

Want to get your kids on two wheels? Got any general 'family biking' questions? Chat here
Pipster3

Another front mounted child seat option...

Postby Pipster3 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 16:57 pm

Have a look might be of interest to some of you ....I like the front mounted seat have had great fun with my Little lad on our LOCT saddle which are now not in production such a shame a quality product :((( this is along the same idea but hasn't got the offroad caperbility of the LOCT ...

The Corider http://www.co-rider.com/The_Co-Rider_2011.html

baudman

Postby baudman » Mon Aug 22, 2011 01:51 am

What a shame LOCT has been discontinued.

CoRider looks great - can't find any details on how it mounts :(
Commute - MASI Souville3 | Road/CX - MASI Speciale CX | Family - 80s ugly | Utility - Cargobike

Pipster3

Postby Pipster3 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 05:36 am

I was lucky managed to get one of the last LOCT saddles last Christmas but Charles said at the time he needed a big order from the trade as it was getting to expensive to make in small numbers :(
So unless that happens you will only find used ones ... I think he made around 300 saddles which have all been sold so if you want one keep an eye on EBay ...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Charles hope it all comes good and the trade step up and support this wonderful British made product ...

baudman

Re: Another front mounted child seat option...

Postby baudman » Tue Jan 24, 2012 00:47 am

Saw one of the CoRiders on the weekend
Looked pretty good.
Commute - MASI Souville3 | Road/CX - MASI Speciale CX | Family - 80s ugly | Utility - Cargobike

Return to “Family & Kids cycling forum”