Looking for a riding buddy? Look and post here

The home of female specific MTB'ing.
davia005

Re: Looking for a riding buddy? Look and post here

Postby davia005 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 13:37 pm

Anyone around the Ashby, North Leics area? I'm looking for a buddy if anyone is interested.

Francescamice

Postby Francescamice » Tue May 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi
Iam from Preston, failry new to MTB, so going cautiously down the trails until I boost my confidence up :shock: - My hubby and I usually do Gisburn , done Llandegla, going to do Preston Guild Wheel in August (22 mile flats and terrain around Preston,Lancashire). I want to improve my MTB skills and going to book a course over the next few months with Mr Ed Oxley - very good MTB skills instructor.
Anybody from or around Preston?

Fran :D

Russie81

Postby Russie81 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 15:46 pm

Hi,

Ive recently moved to west london and was looking for any riding buds around the area, i think swinley forest and the surrey hills are closeish to me! Would be great to get out with someone.

woofwoofmtb

Postby woofwoofmtb » Fri Jul 20, 2012 20:47 pm

Hi
I am mid 40s male been MTB about a year now and looking for a biking buddy.

Im based in Northamptonshire and like to do local rides to keep fit but do go around the UK for a change of scenary.
I like cannock chase (blue route) and aim to get up to the Lake district and derby dales (ladybower) but feel a bit bored on my own !!
I also cycle Rutland lake on a regular basis.

I have a Trek superfly AL 29er and just love getting out on it. I also have a medium van so can just throw the bikes and kit in the back and go!

If you share the same please dont hesitate to contact me (Male of female)

Regards

Phil

Gingie

Postby Gingie » Thu Jul 26, 2012 15:12 pm

Heya ladies - not sure if any of you here frequent FB much, but we've got a pretty big group set up to help people find other ladies to ride with, share lifts to events with etc. (much like this thread really!) :-)
Just thought I'd point it out in case you hadn't found anyone on here in your area - we've got girls from most parts of the UK regularly going out riding.
So come join if you're interested: https://www.facebook.com/groups/311665708907350/
See you on the trails :)

fin7

Postby fin7 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 18:39 pm

Hi, I'm looking for some cycling buddies in the north tyneside area, I'm just starting to get back into cycling, gently getting back into it I have to add, anyone out there?

fin

disorganisedmum

Postby disorganisedmum » Wed Aug 08, 2012 15:34 pm

Hi.I'm from Southend,Essex.Is there anyone in this area who would like to meet up and do either road or mountain biking?I am fairly new to it but very keen.Once the summer hols are over I would love to meet up with anyone who might be around within school hours.

jenni270986

Postby jenni270986 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 23:35 pm

I'm in the Solihull area and would really love someone to go to Cannock with a bit more. my other half cant come out with me as much as i'd like!

hwk1

Postby hwk1 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 15:30 pm

Hey All,

no idea if this is still active but I am about to move down to London and looking for people to ride with. Would be happy to jump on a train and come out of the Big Smoke. I'm a newbie to MTB, although have been on a few bigger rides round Kielder so get in touch if anyone wants a ride

I'

hannaha87

Postby hannaha87 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 20:37 pm

Hi I live in Southampton and am looking for riding buddies on the weekend and also after work around Southampton/Portsmouth. Often go to Swinley on the weekends.

Hannah

thedoctor46

Postby thedoctor46 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 19:46 pm

Hi some great trails here in Merthyr if you fancy tagging along..Mixed group of us ride nearly every weekend..

Normski029

Postby Normski029 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am

Hi Guys

I'm new to the site and still pretty much a beginner and I've only had the chance to go out on the bike with the OH but I'm not confident enoughto do the stuff he does. I really need to get bike fit over the rest of what is left of the year before we go to Vietnam for a cycle challenge. I am looking for any ladies that are of similar ability to me in the South Wales area to go out whether it is to cwncarn or a bit further afield such as forest of dean. :D

Cheers

orangeballoon

Postby orangeballoon » Sun Aug 04, 2013 20:05 pm

Normski029 wrote:Hi Guys

I'm new to the site and still pretty much a beginner and I've only had the chance to go out on the bike with the OH but I'm not confident enoughto do the stuff he does. I really need to get bike fit over the rest of what is left of the year before we go to Vietnam for a cycle challenge. I am looking for any ladies that are of similar ability to me in the South Wales area to go out whether it is to cwncarn or a bit further afield such as forest of dean. :D

Cheers

Hay Normski (and any others!)

Still looking for a riding buddy? I've just started out and am looking for a few friendly noobs to go out with to get riding time in and to build confidence. The South West/Wales is ideal for me!

Thanks all

kammybear

Postby kammybear » Fri Aug 09, 2013 18:16 pm

Hi,

Guy here, looking for a riding partner for Cannock follow the dog and monkey.

I'm still a noobie but can do the above with a bit of pushing up some hills :P

Return to “Women”