Jimmy Saville "sex fiend"?

The place for more serious off topic questions, light hearted banter and friendly chat.
Frank the tank

Re: Jimmy Saville "sex fiend"?

Postby Frank the tank » Wed Oct 03, 2012 19:01 pm

Someone's come forward saying they witnessed him and Gary Glitter getting inappropriate with a girl, no doubt Jonathan King and Pete Townsend were juuuuuust out of her eyeline, but they were there.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

izza

Postby izza » Wed Oct 03, 2012 20:14 pm

JJB Sports tried to sell the Jimmy Saville tracksuit. You got an adult sized top but you had to squeeze into childrens bottoms.

May be that's why they went bust.

Heavymental

Postby Heavymental » Wed Oct 03, 2012 20:29 pm

izza wrote:JJB Sports tried to sell the Jimmy Saville tracksuit. You got an adult sized top but you had to squeeze into childrens bottoms.

May be that's why they went bust.

Quality. Two current topics in one joke. Excellent work :lol:

dylanfernley

Postby dylanfernley » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:38 pm

when his mother died, it was five days before he reported it-- the corpse was probably getting rank by then, but a more sinister slant is given in light of what we know now.....

GiantMike

Postby GiantMike » Tue Oct 30, 2012 13:15 pm

dylanfernley wrote:when his mother died, it was five days before he reported it-- the corpse was probably getting rank by then, but a more sinister slant is given in light of what we know now.....

The mind boggles. Go on, what have you heard?
my power improvement experiment blog

Rule number 100: It's your bike and your money and your time; do what you like with it and ignore other peoples' rules. Except this one.

bianchimoon

Postby bianchimoon » Tue Oct 30, 2012 14:45 pm

I bet Gary Glitter regrets not just asking Jim to fix it, instead of taking his computer to pc world!
Religion is capable of driving people to such dangerous folly that faith seems to me to qualify as a kind of mental illness - RD

Frank the tank

Postby Frank the tank » Tue Oct 30, 2012 16:09 pm

In relation to my OP on this thread, what has happened since has revealed what a sick pervert the being was and indeed to an extent how/why some of his accusers were shut up.

He was a sexual predator and he "got away with it" in life.
Tail end Charlie

Fevmeister

Postby Fevmeister » Tue Oct 30, 2012 17:31 pm

bianchimoon wrote:I bet Gary Glitter regrets not just asking Jim to fix it, instead of taking his computer to pc world!

Hahahahahha fantastic

Tom Butcher

Postby Tom Butcher » Tue Oct 30, 2012 18:13 pm

GiantMike wrote:
dylanfernley wrote:when his mother died, it was five days before he reported it-- the corpse was probably getting rank by then, but a more sinister slant is given in light of what we know now.....

The mind boggles. Go on, what have you heard?

Didn't he say he enjoyed having his mother's body there for those 5 days.
------------------------
it's a hard life if you don't weaken.

dylanfernley

Postby dylanfernley » Tue Oct 30, 2012 19:03 pm

The cynic in me cannot but wonder how he managed to smarm his unctuous way around corridors of power and influence, being a devoted and unabashed thatcherite probably had a lot to do with it.This allegiance with the all powerful thatcher regime would have provided him with immunity from any awkward questioners...

Frank the tank

Postby Frank the tank » Tue Oct 30, 2012 19:06 pm

dylanfernley wrote:The cynic in me cannot but wonder how he managed to smarm his unctuous way around corridors of power and influence, being a devoted and unabashed thatcherite probably had a lot to do with it.This allegiance with the all powerful thatcher regime would have provided him with immunity from any awkward questioners...

Are you trying to give me another reason to hate Thatcher? :lol:
Tail end Charlie

bompington

Postby bompington » Tue Oct 30, 2012 19:08 pm

There you go, I just knew it was Thatcher's fault. :roll: Or alternatively, you could read some of the analysis going around at the moment that points out that this kind of thing has been endemic in the entertainment world for decades, if not centuries.

cyclingfury

Postby cyclingfury » Tue Oct 30, 2012 19:36 pm

I won't have a word said against him - he made childrens dreams come true. When I was at junior school Jim fixed it for one of my classmates to milk a cow whilst wearing a blindfold.

dylanfernley

Postby dylanfernley » Tue Oct 30, 2012 19:53 pm

bompington wrote:There you go, I just knew it was Thatcher's fault. :roll: Or alternatively, you could read some of the analysis going around at the moment that points out that this kind of thing has been endemic in the entertainment world for decades, if not centuries.

you love to defend the witch , but i never said it was her 'fault', just pointing out some allegiances, birds of a feather and all that. Its the environment that allowed this to go on-- she would allow all kinds of cronies to do a job of work for her and her kind.

De Sisti

Postby De Sisti » Tue Oct 30, 2012 20:13 pm

cyclingfury wrote:I won't have a word said against him - he made childrens dreams come true. When I was at junior school Jim fixed it for one of my classmates to milk a cow whilst wearing a blindfold.

Just recently, someone sent in a text to an Irish radio station with the above.

bompington

Postby bompington » Wed Oct 31, 2012 06:15 am

dylanfernley wrote:
bompington wrote:There you go, I just knew it was Thatcher's fault. :roll: Or alternatively, you could read some of the analysis going around at the moment that points out that this kind of thing has been endemic in the entertainment world for decades, if not centuries.

you love to defend the witch , but i never said it was her 'fault', just pointing out some allegiances, birds of a feather and all that. Its the environment that allowed this to go on-- she would allow all kinds of cronies to do a job of work for her and her kind.

No, I don't, but I choose to see her as just another politician, not the embodiment of evil on earth. I find it somewhere between amusing and depressing when people are so blinded by political hatred and prejudice that they lose all reason.

bianchimoon

Postby bianchimoon » Wed Oct 31, 2012 09:04 am

Pathetic to tie thatcher in with sa-viles crimes, and then 'conveniently' forget how many years Blair/labour was in power and still nothing was done about sa-vile - cheap shot
Religion is capable of driving people to such dangerous folly that faith seems to me to qualify as a kind of mental illness - RD

dylanfernley

Postby dylanfernley » Wed Oct 31, 2012 09:26 am

there is not much difference between blair and thatcher substantially, he carried her baton, the twunt- but i'm not aware of his very personal contacts with the deviant in question.
my thrust is the political culture that permits and encourages, sycophants and self serving creatures into positions that ordinarily would be denied them.
This was a feature of thatcherite govt, continued by Blair and is still there today-- special advisor is a nice loose term used.If that is loss of reason mr Bompington then so be it, its a view , i don't expect every one will agree, but nevertheless i would contest it is not much different today.

bompington

Postby bompington » Wed Oct 31, 2012 13:50 pm

dylanfernley wrote:my thrust is the political culture that permits and encourages, sycophants and self serving creatures into positions that ordinarily would be denied them.
This was a feature of thatcherite govt, continued by Blair and is still there today-- special advisor is a nice loose term used.If that is loss of reason mr Bompington then so be it, its a view , i don't expect every one will agree, but nevertheless i would contest it is not much different today.

I wouldn't disagree with you on that. But I really don't think that either Thatcher or Blair were doing anything new here, "sycophants and self-serving creatures" have been around as long as politics.
But as for my point about the irrationality of singling out Thatcher for hatred, surely a proper Marxian analysis would point out that she was just the figurehead of a historical trend? ;-)

bianchimoon

Postby bianchimoon » Wed Oct 31, 2012 14:03 pm

jimmys got the horn for blair
Last edited by bianchimoon on Wed Oct 31, 2012 14:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Cake Stop”