2013 Transfers

Talk about competitive road cycling in all its forms
User avatar
LeicesterLad
Posts: 3767
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 21:51 pm
Contact:

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby LeicesterLad » Thu Oct 04, 2012 07:36 am

frenchfighter wrote:Very interesting.

I guess he came cheap.

Suits their attacking nature.

Will be funny to see him racing in VS colours.


Leader for the Giro I suspect?

User avatar
frenchfighter
Posts: 30000
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 17:35 pm

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby frenchfighter » Thu Oct 04, 2012 07:39 am

Maybe, depends on what De Gendt wants to do. I guess with all the TT miles in the Tour that might be better for him. Am sure he will be on the team though.
Contador is the Greatest

User avatar
Duffer65
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 am

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby Duffer65 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:01 am

JTL has signed for Sky. Who knew? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Where would you be if you fell down a hole?.. Stuck down a hole... in the fog... Stuck down a hole, in the fog, at night... WITH AN OWL!

User avatar
RichN95
Posts: 15982
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 00:36 am

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby RichN95 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06 am

Duffer65 wrote:JTL has signed for Sky. Who knew? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

In other news, bears have announced that the site of their new bathroom will be 'the woods'
Twitter: @RichN95

User avatar
Duffer65
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 am

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby Duffer65 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:38 am

RichN95 wrote:
Duffer65 wrote:JTL has signed for Sky. Who knew? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

In other news, bears have announced that the site of their new bathroom will be 'the woods'



I also hear that Pope Benedict XVI has been revealed to be a Catholic.
Where would you be if you fell down a hole?.. Stuck down a hole... in the fog... Stuck down a hole, in the fog, at night... WITH AN OWL!

Richmond Racer
Posts: 8475
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 17:11 pm

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby Richmond Racer » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:07 am

Duffer65 wrote:JTL has signed for Sky. Who knew? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:



*thud*

User avatar
frenchfighter
Posts: 30000
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 17:35 pm

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby frenchfighter » Thu Oct 04, 2012 19:41 pm

frenchfighter wrote:Sep been playing RadioShack...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/radiosh ... -vanmarcke


Anyone know where Sep is riding next year?

Also does anyone know how long Basso's contract is for?
Contador is the Greatest

User avatar
Mr Goo
Posts: 1797
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 18:50 pm

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby Mr Goo » Thu Oct 04, 2012 21:22 pm

This weeks CW has the Transfers In/Out for Team Sky. JTL listed as in from Endura. Cav listed as out and joining OPQS. Do CW have an inside track?
I am not Gently Benevolent

User avatar
iainf72
Posts: 15162
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:59 pm

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby iainf72 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:45 am

Ekimov replacing Holzer at Katusha.
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

User avatar
LeicesterLad
Posts: 3767
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 21:51 pm
Contact:

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby LeicesterLad » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Mr Goo wrote:This weeks CW has the Transfers In/Out for Team Sky. JTL listed as in from Endura. Cav listed as out and joining OPQS. Do CW have an inside track?


Now that would be news! :lol:

User avatar
LangerDan
Posts: 6052
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 13:52 pm

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby LangerDan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 13:36 pm

iainf72 wrote:Ekimov replacing Holzer at Katusha.


Well, that's their credibility issues sorted then.

Image
'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'

Richmond Racer
Posts: 8475
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 17:11 pm

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby Richmond Racer » Mon Oct 08, 2012 13:48 pm

It just goes from bad to worse. I'm sure Ekimov will have lots to talk about with old Dr Mikhailov and his criminal record :evil:

Wonder what the USADA report contains re Ekimov...

calvjones
Posts: 3797
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:52 pm

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby calvjones » Mon Oct 08, 2012 13:56 pm

Richmond Racer wrote:It just goes from bad to worse. I'm sure Ekimov will have lots to talk about with old Dr Mikhailov and his criminal record :evil:

Wonder what the USADA report contains re Ekimov...


Doesn't matter. It won't be translated into Russian.
___________________

Strava is not Zen.

User avatar
Milton50
Posts: 2842
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:42 am

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby Milton50 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 15:55 pm

Lefevere rules out exchanging Fenn or Kwiatkowski for Cav

I don't know whether he's trying to be deliberately bullish in order to force a better deal, but reading some of his words makes me think that maybe the move to OPQS isn't quite as far down the line as we'd thought.

User avatar
RichN95
Posts: 15982
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 00:36 am

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby RichN95 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 16:09 pm

Milton50 wrote:Lefevere rules out exchanging Fenn or Kwiatkowski for Cav

I don't know whether he's trying to be deliberately bullish in order to force a better deal, but reading some of his words makes me think that maybe the move to OPQS isn't quite as far down the line as we'd thought.


He's hilarious:

"First it was Kwiatkowski, then it was Fenn. If I am not mistaken, in Europe it is forbidden to traffic people - and that's trafficking people. I will never, never agree to this. If you agree to this, you're starting something."

He seems to be confusing Sky with slave traders.
Twitter: @RichN95

User avatar
Pross
Posts: 15204
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:32 am

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby Pross » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:00 am

RichN95 wrote:
Milton50 wrote:Lefevere rules out exchanging Fenn or Kwiatkowski for Cav

I don't know whether he's trying to be deliberately bullish in order to force a better deal, but reading some of his words makes me think that maybe the move to OPQS isn't quite as far down the line as we'd thought.


He's hilarious:

"First it was Kwiatkowski, then it was Fenn. If I am not mistaken, in Europe it is forbidden to traffic people - and that's trafficking people. I will never, never agree to this. If you agree to this, you're starting something."

He seems to be confusing Sky with slave traders.


I'm sure the Union of Slave Traders will sue for defamation.

Richmond Racer
Posts: 8475
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 17:11 pm

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby Richmond Racer » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:13 am

what is Lefevere on...'its worse than prostitution'

erm, you know, Patrick, its really not

what a drama queen

SecretSqirrel
Posts: 1142
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:01 am

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby SecretSqirrel » Sat Oct 20, 2012 19:18 pm

To AG2R....
Gediminas Bagdonas from An Post
Valentin Iglinskiy from Astana.

User avatar
LangerDan
Posts: 6052
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 13:52 pm

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby LangerDan » Sat Oct 20, 2012 20:08 pm

SecretSqirrel wrote:To AG2R....
Gediminas Bagdonas from An Post
Valentin Iglinskiy from Astana.


Good for Bagdonas- he was supposed to move to Geox for the 2012 season before they collapsed and he ended up back with An Post
'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'

Turfle
Posts: 3671
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 13:12 pm

Re: 2013 Transfers

Postby Turfle » Sat Oct 20, 2012 21:10 pm

Very happy for Bagdonas. They haven't got a whole lot of hardmen one day riders at Ag2r, so he should get a prominent role in some good races.


Return to “Pro Race”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chogger, The Kennington Kaiser and 4 guests