Critical Mass London 29th of June

Discuss Off road routes, route conditions and the facilities here.
penfoldukwmb

Postby penfoldukwmb » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:22 am

sorry mate wont be there this time will be out in Greece :)
going biking, sailing and kayaking etc :) :) :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trek 6000 Disc - X9 Shifters and rear derailleur - Trvativ Firex Team 3.3 crank - what to buy next, mavic crossride wheelset or new forks!!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/197/4755 ... be64_o.jpg

GT-Dave

Postby GT-Dave » Thu Jun 21, 2007 14:04 pm

I might well be up for this, if I get my Inbred done in time. [:D]

<center><font size="1"><hr noshade size="1"><font color="green">I reject your reality and substitute my own.</font id="green">
<font color="red">06 GT Avalanche 1.0 Disc</font id="red"> <font color="purple">....Coming Soon....</font id="purple">
<font color="orange">Epping Hard-Cru</font id="orange"></font id="size1"></center>

rikk

Postby rikk » Thu Jun 21, 2007 14:31 pm

Being inbred would certainly affect his health benefits ;)

.........Rikk(www.rcphotographic.co.uk)

Originally Posted by Skunkworks
Is blowing yourself up the Muslim answer to everything?

You're in my parking space. ALLAH AKBAR! *BANG*

GT-Dave

Postby GT-Dave » Thu Jun 21, 2007 15:28 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ninja</i>
What getting an Inbred affects your working hours.LOL
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Naaah, I have a strange logic behind this one.
I have to be in work by 7am on the Saturday whilst they shut the power to our building for 6 hours.
So I was thinking that if I get the bike finished, i'd do the critical (m)ass on Friday, cycle back to Fenchurch Street, ditch the bike at work, then go home by train.
Then I could come in on the Saturday and go ride for hours and get paid for it! [^][:D]

Wouldn't be too happy travelling on teh train with the GT, what with our local chavs at my local station.

<center><font size="1"><hr noshade size="1"><font color="green">I reject your reality and substitute my own.</font id="green">
<font color="red">06 GT Avalanche 1.0 Disc</font id="red"> <font color="purple">....Coming Soon....</font id="purple">
<font color="orange">Epping Hard-Cru</font id="orange"></font id="size1"></center>

GT-Dave

Postby GT-Dave » Thu Jun 21, 2007 15:32 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rikk</i>

Being inbred would certainly affect his health benefits ;)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Heh, reminded me of the quote from Hot Fuzz:

Nicholas Angel: And are they as big as he is
Danny Butterman: Who?
Nicholas Angel: The mum and the sister?
Danny Butterman: Same person.

The BIG GT

Postby The BIG GT » Mon Jun 25, 2007 03:45 am

<font face="Comic Sans MS">

Hopefully, I'll be there this time...

</font id="Comic Sans MS">

<font size="1">Looking wistfully out of the office window at the sun.....
daydreaming of the Sierra Nevada (and now of Vancouver/Whistler too!!)</font id="size1">

The BIG GT

Postby The BIG GT » Thu Jun 28, 2007 17:55 pm

<font face="Comic Sans MS">

Right! I thought I'd give this a bump.

I will be in on Friday even though I've not been feeling great this week. Instead of the 60-mile round trip I'd have doing it properly, I'll catch the train from near work into Paddington and cycle from there.

To save the 20-25 mile ride home afterwards, I'll just reverse the trip back out to Slough so I should not be ridiculously late home. Once I have my strength & fitness back up (maybe next month) I'll ride the lot!

So who is a definite/probable/possible?

I'm a probable definite as I need to tweak the Kona tonight and if that fails, I'll bring the commuter (if I can't rebuild the VT tonight after my hols!!).

I have Lukeee's moby number so I suggest everyone has someone's so we don't miss out?

Would be good to catch up with Lukeee and Steve (Ninja) again and hopefully a few faces new to me too? If anyone is training into Paddington area too, let me know and we can ride the rest of the way together.

<font size="5"><font color="green">MORE BIKES,</font id="green"> <font color="red">LESS CARS!!!</font id="red"></font id="size5">
</font id="Comic Sans MS">

<font size="1">Looking wistfully out of the office window at the sun.....
daydreaming of the Sierra Nevada (and now of Vancouver/Whistler too!!)</font id="size1">

guilliano

Postby guilliano » Thu Jun 28, 2007 21:02 pm

Wish I could join you, but won't be able to get there in time after work. Is the Hard Cru out riding on Sunday?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guilliano/

Return to “Routes”