Last straw!

An area to discuss the use of and any issues with using http://www.bikely.com/ and the BikeRadar Routes
Carbonfiberboy

Last straw!

Postby Carbonfiberboy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 05:18 am

OK, your website is now officially useless in countries which use Imperial measure, you know, miles. Your cue sheets say "mi" but the measurements now appear in kilometers, even though the dialog box says it's in miles. It's just started doing that. Not to mention that changing the numeral which is supposed to be a measurement into a string by appending "mi" is a foolishness.

Using Chrome on a Win 7 machine. Does the same thing in IE 9.

jsonuk

Re: Last straw!

Postby jsonuk » Wed Sep 25, 2013 15:06 pm

I found the problem and fixed it.

It won't be available until the next site update (around the end of next week *roughly*).

Sorry this issue never got addressed until now. It was only a minor issue that nobody had given attention to - for almost 2 years(?!). I can understand it has caused endless amounts of frustration.

Carbonfiberboy

Postby Carbonfiberboy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 23:43 pm

jsonuk wrote:I found the problem and fixed it.

It won't be available until the next site update (around the end of next week *roughly*).

Sorry this issue never got addressed until now. It was only a minor issue that nobody had given attention to - for almost 2 years(?!). I can understand it has caused endless amounts of frustration.
It's now October 4, and it's not fixed. We've heard this all before. Not only that, but on the "new" version, there are no cue sheets at all, as far as I can tell. User created cue sheets being of course the only reason to use bikely. Also on the new version, the elevation graph generator seems to be broken or perhaps never worked.

Now that many people are using Garmin GPS units in addition to using cue sheets, TCX files are what people are uploading onto their Garmins. Bikely has no TCX download capability.

Jeff Jones
Editor

Postby Jeff Jones » Wed Oct 30, 2013 16:17 pm

Jsonuk's fix has been released to the live site today. Please check it.

We'll put TCX downloads on the list
Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports

jimmythecuckoo

Postby jimmythecuckoo » Fri Nov 28, 2014 15:58 pm

TCX uploads not working.
http://fendrien.eu <<Blog/Photos/Kit

Return to “Bikely”