N. Korea

The place for more serious off topic questions, light hearted banter and friendly chat.
richsieb

N. Korea

Postby richsieb » Tue Feb 05, 2013 18:41 pm

tiredofwhiners

Re: N. Korea

Postby tiredofwhiners » Tue Feb 05, 2013 18:47 pm

Meh..... no more sane than a box of frogs.

Don't feed the Trolls and don't feed the North Koreans as even the Chinese have had enough of them.

CambsNewbie

Postby CambsNewbie » Tue Feb 05, 2013 18:51 pm

On a flippant note I hope they paid royalties to Michael Jackson's estate!

On the other side, I think what is going on in North Korea and Iran is pretty scary...

finchy

Postby finchy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 20:42 pm

What do I think? I think they've made a silly video. They're more of a menace to their own people than they are to anybody else.

RDW

Postby RDW » Wed Feb 06, 2013 00:17 am

Not bad, but not really in the same league as Excellent Horse-Like Lady: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5tkXgw2OMY

Cleat Eastwood

Postby Cleat Eastwood » Wed Feb 06, 2013 01:05 am

I'm going to wait for the DVD :lol:
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

ben@31

Postby ben@31 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 02:29 am

[Sarcasm] How does it go?

USA = good, does nothing wrong.
everyone else = axis of evil [/sarcasm]

Cornerblock

Postby Cornerblock » Wed Feb 06, 2013 08:02 am

It's what Jacko would have wanted.

nicklouse
Lives Here

Postby nicklouse » Wed Feb 06, 2013 08:48 am

North Korea blows up US cities, only to get in trouble with Activision

It may be a sovereign nation with delusions of nuclear supremacy, but even North Korea can't mess with Activision.
Did you know that North Korea had an official YouTube channel? Neither did we, until the a recent propaganda video landed the communist country in hot water with a power that few would dare face...

Activision.

The propaganda video featured a young man dreaming of the kinds of things all young men yearn for: spaceflight, freedom, a prosperous proletariat, and New York City in flames. Alarming as this is at first blush, even more alarming to the capitalist pig dogs in America is the usage of footage from hit game Modern Warfare 3 in the video.

Yes, the flaming buildings were taken directly from Modern Warfare 3, and Activision is not happy. The video has since been removed from capitalist pig dog YouTube, with the comment: "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Activision Games Inc." While it would be amusing to imagine Activision directly tackling North Korea (the company could certainly afford to) in court, it's more likely Acti approached YouTube directly.

Capitalist collusion at its worst!

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/3314 ... ision.aspx
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Tom Dean

Postby Tom Dean » Wed Feb 06, 2013 09:23 am

ben@31 wrote:[Sarcasm] How does it go?

USA = good, does nothing wrong.
everyone else = axis of evil [/sarcasm]
Fascinating insight here.

Cleat Eastwood

Postby Cleat Eastwood » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:35 am

nicklouse wrote:
North Korea blows up US cities, only to get in trouble with Activision

It may be a sovereign nation with delusions of nuclear supremacy, but even North Korea can't mess with Activision.
Did you know that North Korea had an official YouTube channel? Neither did we, until the a recent propaganda video landed the communist country in hot water with a power that few would dare face...

Activision.

The propaganda video featured a young man dreaming of the kinds of things all young men yearn for: spaceflight, freedom, a prosperous proletariat, and New York City in flames. Alarming as this is at first blush, even more alarming to the capitalist pig dogs in America is the usage of footage from hit game Modern Warfare 3 in the video.

Yes, the flaming buildings were taken directly from Modern Warfare 3, and Activision is not happy. The video has since been removed from capitalist pig dog YouTube, with the comment: "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Activision Games Inc." While it would be amusing to imagine Activision directly tackling North Korea (the company could certainly afford to) in court, it's more likely Acti approached YouTube directly.

Capitalist collusion at its worst!

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/3314 ... ision.aspx

As ever the forward thinking dictators are showing the way - this is how wars should be fought - maaaaasive multiplayer on line conflicts. I wouldnt know which service to sign up for though - I've flown f-15's, been a sniper, detonated bombs on a ship and helped ratchet collect all of his bolts. :lol:
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Pinno

Postby Pinno » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:45 am

The end of the world is actually going to happen and whats worse is that we going to have background music played by Richard Clayderman whilst it happens.
"It's really tough to make a living, but a man's just gotta try" Disgruntledgoat - who owe's me 10 Goat Bucks

S - The womens Brazilian beach volleyball team
W - Wiggle Honda

Seantheconn: más afeminado que un jamboree de Guías Internacional

Garry H

Postby Garry H » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:25 am

pinarello001 wrote:The end of the world is actually going to happen and whats worse is that we going to have background music played by Richard Clayderman whilst it happens.

Might be sooner than you think. Richard Clayderman was on Breakfast tv the other day!!

SecretSam

Postby SecretSam » Fri Feb 08, 2013 13:17 pm

Garry H wrote:
pinarello001 wrote:The end of the world is actually going to happen and whats worse is that we going to have background music played by Richard Clayderman whilst it happens.

Might be sooner than you think. Richard Clayderman was on Breakfast tv the other day!!

My God, he's real? I always assumed he was a computer-generated attempt at a man - didn't realise anyone could be that Cheesy in real life
--------------------
It's just a hill. Get over it.

Return to “The Cake Stop”