Findus found in Horse food !

The place for more serious off topic questions, light hearted banter and friendly chat.
Pinno

Findus found in Horse food !

Postby Pinno » Sat Feb 09, 2013 18:54 pm

I had a chat with Black Caviar the other day and I got the revelation - straight from the horses mouth. He told me (off the hoof) that he had some oats and in it was a frozen pizza !
I said I didn't believe him and he said it was true, wasn't the first time it had happened and his old mate Desert orchid ate black molasses for years until he found out it was bloody Marmite.
"It's really tough to make a living, but a man's just gotta try" Disgruntledgoat - who owe's me 10 Goat Bucks

S - The womens Brazilian beach volleyball team
W - Wiggle Honda

Seantheconn: más afeminado que un jamboree de Guías Internacional

LakesLuddite

Re: Findus found in Horse food !

Postby LakesLuddite » Mon Feb 11, 2013 16:14 pm

pinarello001 wrote:I had a chat with Black Caviar the other day and I got the revelation - straight from the horses mouth. He told me (off the hoof) that he had some oats and in it was a frozen pizza !
I said I didn't believe him and he said it was true, wasn't the first time it had happened and his old mate Desert orchid ate black molasses for years until he found out it was bloody Marmite.

No wonder he had a long face.

CrunchyToes

Postby CrunchyToes » Tue Feb 12, 2013 19:16 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Last edited by CrunchyToes on Thu Feb 25, 2016 03:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

daviegb

Postby daviegb » Tue Feb 12, 2013 20:21 pm

I hope this thread doesn't last furlong

Return to “The Cake Stop”