dhb clothing advice (sizing) please.

What bike and bike bits should you buy?
JJSH

dhb clothing advice (sizing) please.

Postby JJSH » Thu May 09, 2013 18:52 pm

I'm looking at buying some dhb bib shorts and cycling top from Wiggle, but the size guides don't make any sense for a freak like me :D

I'm a little over 6' 1'', 32'' waist, 38'' chest, 162 lbs.

Can anyone advise if I am best off going for a medium or large in each? The top is a 'performance',(which I assume means tight), fit if that makes any difference.

Thanks.

Englander

Re: dhb clothing advice (sizing) please.

Postby Englander » Thu May 09, 2013 19:50 pm

I'm 6ft, 32" waist, 42" chest and I just bought some DHB bib shorts. I ordered a medium and a large to try them both. The medium was just a bit too short - I'd definitely suggest going for the large bib shorts in your case. The chest measurement doesn't really make a difference with respect to the shorts.

Not sure about the tops though.

Do note that returning is free and so easy using Collect+. Wiggle always put a pre-printed return label in with the order. This means you can order one of each and return the one that doesn't fit at your convenience.
Last edited by Englander on Thu May 09, 2013 19:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Specialized Allez 2010
Strava

johnny25

Postby johnny25 » Thu May 09, 2013 19:51 pm

I'd go for large and see how they fit. There is a returns policy. Buying and trying is the only way to find out.

I'm 6'0, 34 waist and 77kilos with a 39inch chest and large fit okay, albeit a little tight.

JJSH

Postby JJSH » Thu May 09, 2013 20:50 pm

Thanks guys, that's a good idea, I'll order one of each size, return the ones that don't fit, then I'll know what size I am in future. As stupid as it sounds, I never thought of that! Doh....

Return to “Road Buying Advice”