We've just received these snaps of the new Lapierre DH 920 team edition. It's the bike that downhillers Danny Hart, David Vazquez and Greg Doucende will be riding this season.
So what sets Team Lapierre DH Powered by Saab Salomon's special edition apart from the standard DH 920?
The colour scheme and a slightly uprated spec, which means it weighs in at 17.325kg (38.2lb). We think it looks pretty tasty...
- Frame: Lapierre DH 920 team edition
- Fork: Fox 40
- Shock: Fox DHX 5.0 with titanium spring
- Gears: Shimano Saint
- Brakes: Shimano Saint with 203mm rotors
- Pedals: Shimano DX
- Wheels: Mavic DeeMax
- Tyres: Hutchinson Barracuda Hardskin DH 2.3
- Handlebar: Easton Havoc DH
- Seatpost: Easton Carbone
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR
- Chainguard: E13 LG1 for Lapierre
- Stem: E13 AliStem
- Mudguard: RRP Neoguard