The first BikeRadar Live has come to an end, but it certainly won't be the last. Thousands of people poured into Donington Park over the weekend to experience the biggest bike festival the UK has ever seen.
Our team of roving reporters, photographers and videographers were out and about all weekend and have been posting regular updates on the site. Check out the list below for the articles you may have missed so far:
- Video: MBUK Dirt Jump Invitational
- Video: All the action from BikeRadar Live
- Video: Animal Relentless Bike Tour at BikeRadar Live
- Video: Mountain Biking Eliminator dual slalom
- Hundreds of happy demo riders at Donington Park
- Pics and vid: Animal Relentless Bike Tour and Danny MacAskill
- Devil Takes the Hindmost: Jerone Walters wins it
- Procycling Hot Laps: Andy Sexton bests Graeme Obree
- Sam Reynolds takes the win at MBUK Dirt Jump Invitational
- Victory for Jake Ward in MBUK Open Eliminator
- Whyte Night Enduro: All the winners
- Pics of Whyte Night enduro at BikeRadar Live
- Gee Atherton wins MBUK Eliminator
- Procycling Hot Laps: Day 1 report and results
- BikeRadar Live: James Norton smashes Dahon folding race
- BikeRadar Live: Animal Relentless Bike Tour in action
- Cycling Plus Sportive: results and photos
- BikeRadar Live day two: Expectations exceeded!
- Video: Pro riders hit the dirt jumps at BikeRadar Live
- Pros check out the dual slalom course at BikeRadar Live
- BikeRadar Live is go!
- We've arrived at BikeRadar Live!
From watching the world's best professional downhillers, dirt jumpers and stunt riders in action, to taking part in a challenging road sportive or an all-night mountain bike enduro, racing against the clock or against each other on the track, to trying out a road or a mountain bike, to checking out (and buying) the latest bike gear, to watching films, to learning skills – it was all there in one place.
Here's a selection of shots from the weekend. There's plenty more to come too.
YouTube sensation Danny MacAskill thrilled the crowds with his street riding skills
The Animal Relentless Bike Tour displays were popular with the crowds
We have lift-off in the dirt jumping competition
A big crowd watched the finals of the MBUK Eliminator dual slalom
There were more than 700 entrants in the Cycling Plus Sportive supported by Pacific Outdoor Equipment
The Devil Takes the Hindmost circuit race was hotly contested
Windy conditions made the Procycling Hot Laps an even tougher challenge
Downhillers Marc Beaumont, Greg Minnaar and Gee Atherton tried out the Trixter X-Dream
Graeme Obree also had a go on Trixter's exercise-bike-cum-games-console
There were plenty of the latest bikes at the show expo, including Empire's cast downhill rig
MBUK magazine's Doddy helped keep the tunes pumping out at the Scott Sunset Sessions
There were all kinds of bikes to take for test rides on the circuit and mountain bike loop
There was plenty of partying going on in the main campsite...
... And even more to see and do inside the show itself
A series of talks, workshops and films kept visitors entertained in the Big Top
If cycling is your thing, we have the magazine or website for you