The Madison Saracen factory race team has just dropped these images of Manon Carpenter's 2016 race bike.
Sporting a fresh livery, the frame and build are essentially the same as the bike the team presented back in late August at the Val di Sole round of the Downhill World Cup.
Carpenter's medium-sized Myst, which made a switch to a carbon front triangle and suspension hardware for 2016, comes in slightly below the 36lb / 16.3kg mark – its full specification can be viewed below.
Carpenter's Myst Carbon has had a fresh lick of paint since the model's reveal late last year
Complete bike specification
- Frame: Saracen Myst Carbon
- Headset: Integrated, set 8mm forward.
- Fork: Fox 40
- Shock: Fox DHX2, 350 spring
- Shifter: Shimano Saint
- Brakes: Shimano Saint, 203mm rotors
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra 6700
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 6700 10 speed 11-25
- Crank: Shimano Saint 165mm
- Chainring: Shimano SM-CR82 36T
- Chain device: SM-CD50 36T
- Pedals: Shimano DX
- Rims: DT Swiss EX 471 27.5
- Hubs: Shimano Saint Centerlock
- Tyres: Continental Mud King Erlkonig 2.3, run tubeless with sealant
- Bar: PRO Tharsis 9.8, cut to 750mm
- Stem: PRO Tharsis 9.8 45/50mm (run at 45mm)
- Seatpost: PRO Tharsis 9.8
- Saddle: PRO Tharsis 9.8
- Seatclamp: PRO
- Grips: PRO Lock On Race 32x130mm
See this bike in the flesh
Attendees to next week's iceBike* show at Arena:MK (Milton Keynes) will be able to get up close and personal with the bike of the double world champion on Saturday 27 February and Sunday 28 February. Entrance to the show is free and visitors can register for tickets now using this link