90 Second Agency Time Trial terms & conditions
By BikeRadar | Saturday, January 1, 2011 10.00am
90 Second Agency Time Trial Future Publishing
1. The closing date for entry is Friday 12 July 2011.
1.1 Entry is via participation in the 90 sec time trial only, held at participating agencies.
1.2. All entrants must have read and signed the Indemnity form. No entry will be accecpted without a signed copy.
1.3 Future Publishing Limited as promoter of the competition is not responsible for lost, delayed or missing competition entries.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over excluding employees of Future Publishing PLC, or any other person connected with this promotion.
4. Prize: There are 2 x prizes, each consisting of a £1,000 bike from Cycle Surgery, chosen by Future Publishing.
4.1 There is no other prize element. Prizes are non transferable, no cash alternative will be offered.
4.2 The prizes details are subject to change due to matters outside of the promoter's control.
5. There will be one timetrial leaderboard for men and one for women. The winner from each time trial will be the person who generates the furthest recorded distance in a 90 second time period. The winner will be verified and selected by a member of Future Publishing staff at a date no later than 7 days after the competition close date. In the event of a draw, all entrants with the winning score will go into a draw and one winner picked at random.
BikeRadar is not responsible for the
content of external websites
6. The decision of Future Publishing is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winners of the Competition will be notified by e-mail within 72 hours following completion.
By entering this competition, you agree that Future Publishing Limited and any competition sponsor may send you information about their respective products and services which may be of interest to you unless you elect otherwise.
You can follow BikeRadar on Twitter at twitter.com/bikeradar and on
Facebook at facebook.com/BikeRadar.
can also improve your fitness and train with us on training.bikeradar.com.