Aldi Cycling clothing and accessories - First look
By John Whitney in Bath, UK | Tuesday, September 20, 2011 8.00am
As with all Aldi's Special Buy cycling gear, once it's gone, it's gone James Costley-White/BikeRadar.com
Cycle clothing and accessories don’t come much more affordable than those from German budget supermarket chain Aldi, and their latest collection doesn’t buck that trend.
BikeRadar is not responsible for the
content of external websites
On sale from 29 September in the UK, and available as long as stocks last, the range has got winter in mind, with LED lights, waterproofs and mudguards featuring heavily. The products have proven to be very popular with BikeRadar readers down the years, and from our own experience, the kit is often extremely good value. Check out the image gallery for a few highlights of the range.
Here's the full list of products you can expect:
- Armoured Bicycle Lock – £4.49
- Bicycle Pannier Rack – £9.99
- Bike Stand – £29.99
- Bicycle Tyre Puncture Repair Kit – £2.99
- Cycling Accessories – £6.99
- Cycling Merino Shirt – £14.99
- Cycling Rain Jacket – £19.99
- Cycling Shoes – £19.99
- Cycling Thermal Underwear – £9.99
- Drinking Bottle with Cage – £2.99
- Front and Rear Mudguard Set – £7.99
- Front/ Rear LED Bicycle Light – £6.49
- IB: Reflective Band – £4.49
- Microfibre Towel – £3.99
- Sports Travel Speaker – £14.99
- Waterproof Cycling Trousers – £9.99
- Winter Cycling Shirt – £8.99
- Winter Cycling Socks – £3.29
- Winter Cycling Trousers – £12.99
- Winter Cycling Gloves -£4.99
- Winter Cycling L/S Jersey -£15.99
You can follow BikeRadar on Twitter at twitter.com/bikeradar and on
Facebook at facebook.com/BikeRadar.
can also improve your fitness and train with us on training.bikeradar.com.