BikeRadar Training New Year's Resolutions Challenge
By BikeRadar UK | Thursday, January 3, 2013 2.41pm
Challenge yourself this January with BikeRadar Training Rick Robson/Cycling Plus
It's January and we know sticking to your New Year's Resolutions beyond Friday will be, as Sir Dave Brailsford would say, challenging.
Never fear, BikeRadar Training is here to help. Not only can you use our online logging tools to hold yourself to account, you can win prizes for doing so. Just join our New Year's Resolutions challenge group and start recording your miles. Anyone who manages to log more than 365 miles in January will be entered into a draw to win one of three main prizes including a pair of 55mm deep rim carbon Erox Mega 500 tubular wheels worth over £1,200.
Everyone who logs more than 200 miles will also be entered into a draw to win one of ten exclusive BikeRadar T-shirts.
In recognition that a lot of resolutions are based on riding further, faster or higher there will be spot prizes, including Pro Bike Kit performance clothing & bike accessories for:
- The first person who logs over 2013 miles
- The longest individual ride logged (GPS entries only)
- The fastest outdoor ride logged (GPS entries only, minimum 10 miles)
- The most metres climbed (GPS entries only)
How To Enter
1. Join this challenge group by clicking the “join” link on the page (you’ll need to be a registered member – click here to sign up if you’re not already a member)
BikeRadar is not responsible for the
content of external websites
2. Upload your activities and training sessions by Midnight GMT Jan 31st 2012.
3. Keep checking back to this page to see how you’re progressing on the challenge leaderboard
4.Tell the world about this challenge on Facebook & Twitter, #bikeradartraining
5. That's all there is to it; keep checking the group for leaderboard updates and to find out which members have won a BikeRadar Training prize.
You can follow BikeRadar on Twitter at twitter.com/bikeradar and on
Facebook at facebook.com/BikeRadar.
can also improve your fitness and train with us on training.bikeradar.com.