This week we've got a selection of videos from the Interbike trade show in Las Vegas, where over 1000 international companies were displaying their wares in the 30,000 square metres of exhibition space.
We're going to bring you highlights of the interviews we filmed throughout the show which include mountain bike legend Hans Rey, recent mountain bike Hall of Fame inductee Brian Lopes, L'Etape Du Tour finisher Lindsay Crawford, team Jelly Belly rider Bernard Van Ulden, plus the latest kit news from Valentino Campagnolo and Monica Santini.
Here's the interview with former road racer Davis Phinney and his son Taylor - the apparent "future of American cycling," according to Lance Armstrong. Taylor will race as part of Astana's under-23 team in 2009 - which will be supported by 7-time Tour de France winner Armstrong.
To see the clip, press play below, and once you've finished with that, take a look at the other videos available on the player.
Previous videos of the week:
- Life Cycle - From postman to downhill racer
- Fort William downhill endurance race
- Team BikeRadar in Whistler
- How to bunny hop
- An idiotic ride scene from the archives
- How to set up rebound on your suspension forks
- How to manual
- Amazing boom cam footage from Whistler
- The Dalby Slam Dunker
- World Cup downhill run on one of the toughest courses in the world