The 2008 Cycle Show at London's Earls Court has opened to the public today, with plenty to see and do. Shimano's electronic Dura Ace groupset, new mountain and road bikes from KTM and Cannondale's stealth bike are all up for viewing on the show floor, and there's also the mountain bike and commuting test tracks, where you can test a large range of bikes, trikes and more for free.
From walking the stands at the show, it's obvious that commuting is on the up, with new bikes, accessories and clothing available for urban riding to and from work. The folding bike market is booming too, so we took a closer look at some of what's on offer. Here's a short video we've put together with highlights from the show:
We'll have more show coverage on the site very soon.
If you're thinking of going, you can get in for £5 less than the regular ticket price (on the door price is £14).
All you need to do is head over to www.cycleshow.co.uk/PCM or call 08448 480126 and give the promotional code PCM when prompted.Previous videos of the week:
- Riding berms
- BikeRadar video of the week: Interbike special
- Life Cycle - From postman to downhill racer
- Fort William downhill endurance race
- Team BikeRadar in Whistler
- How to bunny hop
- An idiotic ride scene from the archives
- How to set up rebound on your suspension forks
- How to manual
- Amazing boom cam footage from Whistler
- The Dalby Slam Dunker
- World Cup downhill run on one of the toughest courses in the world