Every week we’re going to be bringing you a highlight from the footage on our BikeRadar media player. There’s everything on there from trade shows to workshop tutorials, plus some idiotic stunts sent in by our readers.
We’d like to get you involved too – send us your riding clips from the trail or the road. As long as you don’t add any backing music you/we don’t own the copyright to, we’ll get your video on the player. Send your video files here.
To coincide with the release of issue 239 of Mountain Biking UK magazine, we’ve got a short video looking at the Intense M6 FRO (For Racing Only) built for the mag’s Super Bike section.
Fronted by Jeff Steber, Intense are a small company based in
Ploughing through the roughest terrain at eye-searing speeds is what the Intense M6 is all about.
Entirely designed and hand crafted in-house, the M6 has 9.2in of travel, a slack 64.5-degree head angle, a super-long 10.5in shock with a massive 3.5in stroke, Virtual Pivot Point suspension technology and industrial welding morphed with organic looking monocoque tubing.
For the full feature, buy MBUK issue 239, out now. To see how MBUK’s
We are having trouble displaying this video
Also check out the previous videos of the week below.
- All the action from BikeRadar Live
- The Atherton Project
- Dirt jumper Sam Pilgrim
- Brakeless street trials riding
- Scott Beaumont’s new 4X machine
- A very brutal crash scene
- Gawton downhill, Devon
- Santa Cruz Carbon Blur XC
- Chris Smith's Corsair
- HotChillee’s Alice Monger-Godfrey
- Suspension setup
- Cedric Gracia freeride session
- Tour of California recce ride
- Rider ploughs into cameraman
- Riding skinny sections
- MBUK hit Cwmcarn
- Repairing a puncture
- USGP Cyclo-cross, Oregon
- Dirt Merchant, Whistler
- Trials rider hits the deck
- Chris Smith, UK freeride star
- Cross-country crash
- Tour de France '09 presentation highlights
- Cycle Show '08
- Riding berms
- Interbike special
- Life Cycle - From postman to downhill racer
- Fort William downhill endurance race
- Team BikeRadar in Whistler
- How to bunny hop
- An idiotic ride scene from the archives
- How to set up rebound on your suspension forks
- How to manual
- Amazing boom cam footage from Whistler
- The Dalby Slam Dunker