Every week we're going to be bringing you a highlight from the footage on our BikeRadar media player. There's everything on there from trade shows to workshop tutorials, plus some idiotic stunts sent in by our readers.
We'd like to get you involved too – send us your riding clips from the trail or the road. As long as you don't add any backing music you/we don't own the copyright to, we'll get your video on the player. Send your video files here.
This week, BikeRadar Technical Editor James Huang is at the Tour of California to talk us through team Rabobank rider Robert Gesink's Giant TCR Advanced SL road bike, with its large diameter head tube, press-fit bottom bracket system and more.
For our full Tour of California coverage, go to our racing page. To watch the video, press play below. Don't forget to check out previous videos of the week, below, too.
We are having trouble displaying this video
Previous videos of the week:
- Cedric Gracia freeride session
- Tour of California recce ride
- Rider ploughs into cameraman
- Riding skinny sections
- MBUK hit Cwmcarn
- Repairing a puncture
- USGP Cyclo-cross, Oregon
- Dirt Merchant, Whistler
- Trials rider hits the deck
- Chris Smith, UK freeride star
- Cross-country crash
- Tour de France '09 presentation highlights
- Cycle Show '08
- Riding berms
- Interbike special
- Life Cycle – From postman to downhill racer
- Fort William downhill endurance race
- Team BikeRadar in Whistler
- How to bunny hop
- An idiotic ride scene from the archives
- How to set up rebound on your suspension forks
- How to manual
- Amazing boom cam footage from Whistler
- The Dalby Slam Dunker