We’ve just added a load more video content to the media player on the front of the site, and we hope it’ll help you improve your biking life – whether you’re on or off the bike.
There’s plenty of mountain bike technique tutorials from riding pros like Oli Beckingsale and Chris Smith, and our very own Doddy from sister magazine MBUK. Need help with adjusting your front or rear suspension? Tuning maestros TF Tuned take you through all you need to know.
Here’s a full list of what’s on the mountain bike technique section:
- Old Dog, New Tricks: Doddy gives a downhill riding masterclass to BikeRadar’s very own Northern foghorn
- Grimetime…TF Tuned: Basic front/rear suspension set up and tuning tips
- How to… Bunny Hop: Doddy shows you how
- How to… Traction: Doddy shows you how to increase traction
- How to… ride Flatland: Chris Smith shows you how to trackstand, endo, stoppie and wheelie
- How to… rail berms: Chris Smith shows you how
- How to…manual: Chris Smith shows you how
- How to…ride drop offs: Chris Smith shows you how
- How to…climb: Oli Beckingsale shows you how to tackle short, sharp steep climbs
- How to…choose the racing line: Oli shows you how to pick the right line
- How to…ride off-camber: Oli shows you how to ride off-camber sections
If it’s bike maintenance you’re after, our tutorials should help you with regular jobs including: breaking and joining chains, installing and removing pedals, servicing cables, installing and removing grips, installing and removing cranks, preloading headsets, removing and installing bottom brackets and repairing punctures.
Go to the video section now on the homepage.