New Year's Resolutions Challenge - update
By BikeRadar | Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12.27pm
'Snow ride' by teamjon is an image that will sum up the current riding for many BikeRadar Training members in the UK! teamjon/BikeRadar Training
More than 250 BikeRadar Training members have now joined the January Resolutions challenge, with 31 of these riders having already cycled the 365 miles required to qualify for the main prize draw.
If you want in on the action, just join our Resolutions challenge group and start recording your miles. Anyone who manages to log more than 365 miles this month will be entered into a draw to win one of three main prizes, including a pair of 55mm deep rim carbon Erox Mega 500 tubular wheels worth over £1,200.
Everyone who logs more than 200 miles will also be entered into a draw to win one of 10 exclusive BikeRadar T-shirts.
In recognition of the fact that a lot of your resolutions will be based on riding further, faster or higher, we'll also be offering spot prizes for:
- The first person who logs over 2013 miles
- The longest individual ride logged (GPS entries only)
- The fastest outdoor ride logged (GPS entries only, minimum 10 miles)
- The most metres climbed (GPS entries only)
How to enter
1. Join the challenge group by clicking the Join link on the page (you’ll need to be a registered member – click here to sign up for free if you haven't already).
2. Upload your activities and training sessions by midnight GMT on 31 January 2012.
3. Keep checking back to this page to see how you’re progressing on the challenge leaderboard.
4. Tell the world about this challenge on Facebook and Twitter, with the hashtag #bikeradartraining
5. That's all there is to it; keep checking the group for leaderboard updates and to find out which members have won a BikeRadar Training prize.
You can follow BikeRadar on Twitter at twitter.com/bikeradar and on
Facebook at facebook.com/BikeRadar.
can also improve your fitness and train with us on training.bikeradar.com.