Some of the biggest names in UK cycling have confirmed their places at next month's London Bike Show, including the Rapha Condor Sharp and Raleigh road teams, plus BMX stars Shanaze Reade and Liam Phillips.
On the mountain bike side, trials legend Martyn Ashton and slopestyle star Sam Pilgrim will be appearing as part of the Animal Relentless Bike Tour, along with dirt jumper Blake Samson.
If cross-country racing is more your thing, Lily Matthews, the national under-23 women's champion, is due to make an appearance on the British Cycling stand on the Friday (14 January), where she'll sign autographs and take part in a Q&A session.
And because the show takes place alongside The Outdoors Show, visitors will also be able to check out talks from the likes of bushcraft guru Ray Mears, adventurer Sir Ranulph Fiennes and Riaan Manser, who's circumnavigated 37,000km of Africa by bike.
Rapha Condor Sharp and Team Raleigh will go head-to-head in a series of physical and mental challenges on the Bike Stage. There'll be a chance to meet the teams afterwards and take part in a Q&A session. Their team cars will be on display on the Škoda stand.
Shanaze Reade, the three times BMX champion and track cyclist, will attend on the Saturday (15 January) , while her Team GB team-mate Liam Phillips, winner of 10 consecutive British Championship titles, will appear on the British Cycling stage on the Sunday (16 January). Both will sign autographs and answer questions.
Outdoor Heroes Theatre
World-famous adventurers and celebrities will give talks in the Outdoor Heroes Theatre.
- Thursday, 7pm: Sir Ranulph Fiennes, “the world's greatest living explorer”
- Friday, 5pm: Sir Ranulph Fiennes, “the world's greatest living explorer”
- Friday, 7pm: Best of Banff Mountain Film Festival
- Saturday, 11am: Ray Mears, authority on the subject of bushcraft and survival
- Saturday, 1pm: Simon King, wildlife film maker, TV presenter and author
- Saturday, 3pm: Ray Mears, authority on the subject of bushcraft and survival
- Saturday, 5pm: Ben Fogle, adventurer and TV presenter
- Sunday, 10.30am: Riaan Manser, solo adventurer, + Madagascar Maverick
- Sunday, 2pm: Ben Fogle, adventurer and TV presenter
- Sunday, 4pm: Sir Robin Knox-Johnston, the first man to sail single-handedly and non-stop around the globe
Outdoor Heroes Theatre speaker sessions require a show entry ticket plus a ticket for the specific theatre session required (except for the Best of Banff film screening, where a show entry ticket isn't required).
The London Bike Show 2011 takes place between from 13-16 January at London’s ExCeL. Quote BIKE1 when booking to get an adult ticket for £12 or two adult tickets for £22. Click the button below to go to the booking page.