Upload your 2012 riding photos to win!
By BikeRadar Training | Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11.45am
Your shots don't have to be snowy for the 12 Rides of Christmas Challenge photo competition – anything goes, from spring to summer Future Publishing
This Christmas, BikeRadar Training is running the 12 Rides of Christmas Challenge, which 192 enthusiasts have already entered. Prizes for this festive competition include helmets, clothing, accessories and energy supplements.
But we're also announcing a mini contest to give you the chance to win an exclusive BikeRadar T-shirt just by uploading photo memories of your 2012 rides. It could be an image of a training ride view, a shot of race action or a snap from a cycling holiday – if you're into your bike photography then we want to see your photos.
Upload your 2012 images to the 12 Rides of Christmas Challenge group by 12pm GMT on Tuesday 18 December 2012 – just navigate to the Photos tab and hit Add Photo.
We'll select our 10 favourite images and put them forward for votes from our Facebook community. The snappers who took the two shots with the most 'Likes' will win an exclusive T-shirt, and we'll announce the winners on Friday 21 December.
How to enter the 12 Rides of Christmas Challenge
1. Join this challenge group by clicking the “join” link above (you’ll need to be a registered member – click here to sign up if you’re not already a member).
2. Upload your activities and training sessions by 31 December 2012.
BikeRadar is not responsible for the
content of external websites
3. Keep checking back to the challenge page to see how you’re progressing on the challenge leaderboard.
4. Tell the world about this challenge on Facebook & Twitter, using the tag #bikeradartraining
5. That's all there is to it; keep checking the group for leaderboard updates and to find out which members have won a BikeRadar Training Christmas present.
BikeRadar Training is a free online resource for you to record and analyse all aspects of your training, log your training routes, get yourself tailored training plans, see how you're doing on our leaderboards, set goals and plan your season with a comprehensive events guide.
You can follow BikeRadar on Twitter at twitter.com/bikeradar and on
Facebook at facebook.com/BikeRadar.
can also improve your fitness and train with us on training.bikeradar.com.