Every week we’re going to be bringing you a highlight from the footage on our BikeRadar media player. There’s everything on there from trade shows to workshop tutorials, plus some idiotic stunts sent in by our readers.
We’d like to get you involved too – send us your riding clips from the trail or the road. As long as you don’t add any backing music you/we don’t own the copyright to, we’ll get your video on the player. Send your video files here.
This week we’ve got the first instalment of The Atherton Project, a fly-on-the-wall documentary following Gee, Dan and Rachel Atherton.
Filmed by legendary mountain bike film producer Clay Porter, the series will follow the siblings as they compete in the 2009 UCI World Cup and the World Championships in Australia, where Rachel and Gee will defend their 2008 crowns.
In this first instalment, the Athertons recall Rachel’s collision with a car during training, and we follow the team’s progress all the way to South Africa as they compete in the first round of the World Cup.
The Athertons will be appearing and racing at BikeRadar Live. Click here for more information.
Click play below to see the first instalment of the Atherton Project:
We are having trouble displaying this video
Also check out the previous videos of the week below.
- Dirt jumper Sam Pilgrim
- Brakeless street trials riding
- Scott Beaumont’s new 4X machine
- A very brutal crash scene
- Gawton downhill, Devon
- Santa Cruz Carbon Blur XC
- Chris Smith's Corsair
- HotChillee’s Alice Monger-Godfrey
- Suspension setup
- Cedric Gracia freeride session
- Tour of California recce ride
- Rider ploughs into cameraman
- Riding skinny sections
- MBUK hit Cwmcarn
- Repairing a puncture
- USGP Cyclo-cross, Oregon
- Dirt Merchant, Whistler
- Trials rider hits the deck
- Chris Smith, UK freeride star
- Cross-country crash
- Tour de France '09 presentation highlights
- Cycle Show '08
- Riding berms
- Interbike special
- Life Cycle - From postman to downhill racer
- Fort William downhill endurance race
- Team BikeRadar in Whistler
- How to bunny hop
- An idiotic ride scene from the archives
- How to set up rebound on your suspension forks
- How to manual
- Amazing boom cam footage from Whistler
- The Dalby Slam Dunker