Bradley Wiggins will head a powerful Team Sky lineup for the Tour of Britain, which takes place from 11-18 September.
The race will be Wiggins's last of the season, as he seeks to recover from the Tour de France and Giro d'Italia and build up for 2011.
Wiggins will be joined by fellow Brits Geraint Thomas (national road race champion), Russell Downing and Steve Cummings, as well as Australian Matthew Hayman and New Zealander Greg Henderson.
Lining up against Sky is another British team, Motorpoint–Marshalls Pasta. Olympic champion, Ed Clancy will lead the squad, joined by Andy Tennant, Tour Series winner and reigning British Cyclo-Cross Champion Ian Bibby, Jonathan McEvoy, James Sampson and Peter Williams.
For more on the Tour of Britain, visit www.tourofbritain.co.uk
- Stage 1 - Saturday 11th September, Rochdale to Blackpool
- Stage 2 - Sunday 12th September, The Stoke-on-Trent Stage
- Stage 3 - Monday 13th September, Newtown to Swansea
- Stage 4 - Tuesday 14th September, Minehead to Teignmouth
- Stage 5 - Wednesday 15th September, Tavistock to Glastonbury
- Stage 6 - Thursday 16th September, King's Lynn to Great Yarmouth
- Stage 7 - Friday 17th September, Bury St Edmunds to Colchester
- Stage 8 - Saturday 18th September, The TfL London Stage