Cycling apparel manufacturer Sugoi has created a new charity program designed to support a different charity each month through the sale of unique cycling jerseys.
These limited edition jerseys will be available for purchase at bicycle retailers across North America, as well as through Sugoi’s website for $70 or $75 (CAN). A portion of the procedees will be donated to the cause featured each month.
The March jersey is for Colorado Flood Relief
“We are always looking to give back. The ‘Jersey of the Month’ program allows us to utilize our expertise in custom cycling apparel by creating a memorable product that will inspire people to contribute to these remarkable groups,” said Sugoi president Kyle Weiner.
Here’s Sugoi’s 2014 Jersey of the Month charity calendar. Click through the gallery at above right for a detailed look at each of the jerseys.
- January Variety Children’s Charity
- February Heart and Stroke Foundation
- March Colorado Flood Relief
- April World Bicycle Relief
- May Bike to Work Week (men’s and women’s jerseys)
- June Ride to Conquer Cancer
- July Canadian Hero Fund & Lone Survivor Foundation
- August Schwinn Helmets on Heads
- September Bullying Canada
- October Breast Cancer Awareness
- November Prostate Cancer Awareness
- December Food Bank Canada
Quantities of these jerseys are limited. For more information visit www.sugoi.com.