Is Whyte’s Wessex the ‘ultimate UK road bike’ it claims?
Cycling Plus Magazine
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need.
Find out more about Cycling Plus magazine on our website: CyclingPlus.com.
Cycling Plus Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to Cycling Plus magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a copy of the manual for modern road cyclists
Start your Cycling Plus Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Cycling Plus Magazine team
Chris Froome’s new weapon of choice
Discs come to the Canadian aero classic
Well priced and good looking MIPS lid
We've gone power mad!
Entry-level alloy machine gets rotors
Aero-disc mash-up from the historic German brand
A saddle for racers who like a low, aggressive position
Mavic’s long awaited update
Belgian classics special is fast and fluid
Dutch disc machine
Value packed British sportive special